Post: Sony Has Now Moved to 4.55 - They Have Screwed Up Once Again.
04-11-2017, 05:28 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Many of us have already heard of the You must login or register to view this content. had released a couple of weeks ago. The fact that he did this in the matter of days that usually takes months for other developers was breath-taking. This let reverse engineers to write/read to memory which is crucial for breaching into the console since this is an entry point. Now, today in the morning we had seen an update for the PlayStation 4. This moved us up to 4.50 to 4.55. Not knowing, Sony was clumsy and not noticed they let stuff pass by. This enabled the WebKit Exploit by You must login or register to view this content. to be even better than before! This actually lets his WebKit Exploit do better exploitation which can be very beneficial.

As it is for right now, it's actually safe to update your PS4 if you'd like. A little conversation that Luca had with another Twitter User which this makes this sound even better for those who have been wondering! Check the conversation down below.

[B]DjShinter[/B]: but isn't the WebKit Exploit patched in the latest version (4.50)?

[B]Qwertyoruiopz[/B]: Sure, but they merged to code with more potential issues than the previous one, and it has some jsc features that make exploitation easier.

This means, the firmwares are actually sitting back and becoming more useful than ever before. Let's see if a Kernel Exploit comes around the corner to be released in order to start sniffing around Sony's work in-depth.This might actually set off a jailbreak (if someone releases the Kernel Exploit; if not, something near it.). Also, here is a funny joke You must login or register to view this content. had made. More information towards this will be coming out very soon, so stay tuned!

Image Credits: VideoHive
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-11-2017 at 05:36 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Algebra, destroyersham, Member35342235, Playstation VR, SchwimmbutZz, zundappchef
04-12-2017, 10:18 AM #11
Is the pro 3.70 exploit going to be released or is there no point waiting on that firmware?
04-12-2017, 04:06 PM #12
Originally posted by CC
Rip sony

Hopefully.
04-12-2017, 04:15 PM #13
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
So all of the modding that's being done on 1.76, will be possible with Luca's exploit? Otherwise, what's the fucking point of staying on 1.76 with no PSN access? (Before you all rant and rave, get off my dick. 99% of users on NGU want to mod shit online, get banned, and complain how they're banned).

The following 4 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

BaumHF1, gianluca33, TheDoctor MoDz, User343234
04-12-2017, 05:00 PM #14
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
So all of the modding that's being done on 1.76, will be possible with Luca's exploit? Otherwise, what's the fucking point of staying on 1.76 with no PSN access? (Before you all rant and rave, get off my dick. 99% of users on NGU want to mod shit online, get banned, and complain how they're banned).

I'm sure you can port things from 1.76 to other firmwares. Specter ported things to 3.55 I think, but if someone supplies the developer with the stuff needed on 4.06/4.07 then it'd be better. Especially if they release the Kernel Exploit.
04-18-2017, 01:44 PM #15
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
so much for stayin on 4.50 lol its forcing me to update now
04-18-2017, 02:04 PM #16
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
It's kinda weird how you call him by hes real name, like you know the guy personally :/

Not weird at all. People in the iOS Jailbreak community call him by Luca all the time.
04-18-2017, 02:06 PM #17
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Not weird at all. People in the iOS Jailbreak community call him by Luca all the time.

Don't worry, only skids call him Luca like myself. That's what Octo told me Kappa
04-25-2017, 02:15 AM #18
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Great news .it just keep getting better and better Smile
04-27-2017, 02:31 PM #19
Sony will make mistakes, becaues they are nervous, that you can mod on the PS4 Online Needa
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo