05-10-2017, 12:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

As we all know, You must login or register to view this content., had recently moved to PlayStation 4 for a quite bit leaving the iOS Scene. It kept being vice-versa, moving from iOS to PS4, but now he comes in with a punch for the PS4 Scene. Recently, he had shared his RCE Exploit that could point out if our console is vulnerable (rce.party/ps4).

Today, we had caught some of his latest tweets conveying three of his PS4 Consoles. He specifically wrote with a black pencil pointing out each of his console's firmware.

• 4.55 Jailbreak
  • 4.06 Jailbreak
  • 4.55 Stock

So, from him, we don't see too many jokes, but this might be serious as he was replying to another on Twitter. If this comes out to be 100% confirmed. We have background information that those latest firmware have granted access! Since the JB on the consoles aren't persistent, he can't actually hold them off to be on the network because Sony would receive the crash logs coming from the consoles. Checking mono framework MAY have a chance to stop that! Even though he just wrote letters and numbers on the console, we're not sure if this will be confirmed, but I definitely would say this is true since he knows what he is doing. I'll keep you posted whenever something rises up from the dead.

Here are the conversations he had with other users on Twitter:

Luca has now confirmed that PS4 PROs do work as well!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-10-2017 at 03:59 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1, CavaloDeTroia10, Dog88Christian, Frosty, gοd, popcornmods, gluesniffinpete, OhBOOY, RF0oDxM0Dz, seb5594, Sparrow, xPurpBoyyx, zundappchef
05-10-2017, 01:26 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Added in most of the information now, enjoy.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

hello10110, KobeCanShoot, zundappchef
05-10-2017, 01:38 PM #3
zundappchef
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Added in most of the information now, enjoy.

hydrogen u tha man

thanks for the news
05-10-2017, 02:23 PM #4
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Sick
Would be cool to see another set of explpits
05-10-2017, 02:40 PM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi

As we all know, You must login or register to view this content., had recently moved to PlayStation 4 for a quite bit leaving the iOS Scene. It kept being vice-versa, moving from iOS to PS4, but now he comes in with a punch for the PS4 Scene. Recently, he had shared his RCE Exploit that could point out if our console is vulnerable (rce.party/ps4).

Today, we had caught some of his latest tweets conveying three of his PS4 Consoles. He specifically wrote with a black pencil pointing out each of his console's firmware.

• 4.55 Jailbreak
  • 4.06 Jailbreak
  • 4.55 Stock

So, from him, we don't see too many jokes, but this might be serious as he was replying to another on Twitter. If this comes out to be 100% confirmed. We have background information that those latest firmware have granted access! Since the JB on the consoles aren't persistent, he can't actually hold them off to be on the network because Sony would receive the crash logs coming from the consoles. Checking mono framework MAY have a chance to stop that! Even though he just wrote letters and numbers on the console, we're not sure if this will be confirmed, but I definitely would say this is true since he knows what he is doing. I'll keep you posted whenever something rises up from the dead.

Hopefully something comes of it Happy

I was online when he posted these, liked one & got blocked wat aha so relying on you for the updates!
05-10-2017, 02:45 PM #6
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

• 4.55 Jailbreak
  • 4.06 Jailbreak
  • 4.55 Stock

I can write JB on my PS4 too Winky Winky

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Playstation VR
05-10-2017, 03:05 PM #7
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
I can write JB on my PS4 too Winky Winky

OMFG how? Plz release tut 4 me Kappa

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

CuBaN-_-ViRuZ
05-10-2017, 03:10 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Hopefully something comes of it Happy

I was online when he posted these, liked one & got blocked wat aha so relying on you for the updates!

Yeah, he has this automated script thing that auto-blocks low followers due to prevent spams and trolls.
05-10-2017, 03:19 PM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Yeah, he has this automated script thing that auto-blocks low followers due to prevent spams and trolls.

I know Sal replied before & didn't get blocked, but did when I liked it wat

Don't blame him tho, with 69 notifications per second asking for 'Yalu 103' and 'PS4 jalebrek' I would too.
05-10-2017, 03:20 PM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
I know Sal replied before & didn't get blocked, but did when I liked it wat

Lmao, I wonder if it's an IP Ban off your device, if not, make a random new account Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

KobeCanShoot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo