05-13-2017, 12:45 AM #1
DEv_ShOoTz
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello / Good evening members of NextGenUpdate !

Today is a pretty nice day in the world of modding on "next-gen", especially on PS4 and precisely on consoles in firmware 1.76.

We will share a tool for you to communicate with your PS4 to have fun on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

The tool contains some pretty classic changes that we could find on PS3 but this time it's on PS4 ... Kryptus

What is AWMT ?:

AWMT is a tool developed in C++ to communicate with its PS4 console on firmware 1.76.
It allows you to make changes to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in version 1.0.
AWMT is also the first free shared tool allowing this kind of modifications on a PS4.
It is also one of the only tools regarding compatible modding on Windows / macOS and soon IOS!

Features of AWMT:

• Basic class editor
  • Client mods
  • Some functions using the Remote Procedure Call

AWMT Credits:

• DEv_ShOoTz for offsets
  • TheoryWrong for OpenRTE
  • Marent93, TheoryWrong and DEv_ShOoTz for Remote Procedure Call
  • MsKx for development of AWMT and API in C++
  • Marent93 for application IOS

AWMT Downloads Links:

Windows : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
macOS : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
IOS : You must login or register to view this content./ You must login or register to view this content.( instal with Cydia Impactor and you need inject payload of AWMT Tool ).

Create Your Local Serveur Tuto Downloads Links:

1. Install node.js You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Run start.bat in folder elf-loader\local
  3. Go your PS4 Browser, write You must login or register to view this content. and start (change your IP Local PC)
  4. At black screen browser, send payload ( if crash refresh and try ), and connect PS4.
  5. Run game, and attach game process in game. ^^

You must login or register to view this content.

Video of AWMT :

Sorry for my English ^^'

Regards,
The AWMT team.
Last edited by DEv_ShOoTz ; 09-24-2018 at 10:37 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to DEv_ShOoTz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, BaumHF1, Big_Buddha, Black Panther, BurtE, Cmd-X, Dog88Christian, EROOTIIK, Hydrogen, ItzZ_Arsenaly, LaughTracks, lucasaf01, marentdu93, Not Rage, RF0oDxM0Dz, Tustin, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
05-25-2017, 09:09 PM #83
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by marentdu93 View Post
I have tried with the simulator and all work fine :/ So i have 0 idea why you could not connect if you have done all right !

PS4 & iPhone on the same network
Send payload with the AWMT tool
Connect the tool from the iPhone

All work great ! Just be sure the payload was send with the tool, so connect the AWMT tool if the AWMT tool connect work i think i go tried to find a fix but i don't know where start my researcher Smile

I managed to get the app to work! Very clean design Smile

Instead of sharing my internet from pc to ps4, I connect both my pc and ps4 to router with ethernet cables, sent the payload from pc then successfully connected on my phone
Last edited by BurtE ; 05-25-2017 at 09:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BurtE for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz, marentdu93
05-27-2017, 09:45 PM #84
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Tool works but when I enable rpc it crash my game ?
06-01-2017, 01:49 PM #85
why it tells me process not found ? payload is send and im connected
06-17-2017, 02:36 AM #86
DEv_ShOoTz
I am error
Originally posted by KevinWinterX View Post
Tool works but when I enable rpc it crash my game ?

The RPC was created on a European game, I do not have a US game for update it sorry ^^
06-17-2017, 03:00 AM #87
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ShOoTz View Post
The RPC was created on a European game, I do not have a US game for update it sorry ^^

Ok that's what I was assuming but I was not sure thanks for telling me that. Nice tool by the way,
06-26-2017, 03:17 AM #88
can you use a usb to transfer the files to the PS4?
06-27-2017, 09:04 PM #89
How do I use the mod menu on the ps4 once i download it to my laptop? Please explain. Thanks
09-23-2018, 02:23 PM #90
xNiips
Gobble
Originally posted by ShOoTz View Post
Hello / Good evening members of NextGenUpdate !

Today is a pretty nice day in the world of modding on "next-gen", especially on PS4 and precisely on consoles in firmware 1.76.

We will share a tool for you to communicate with your PS4 to have fun on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

The tool contains some pretty classic changes that we could find on PS3 but this time it's on PS4 ... Kryptus

What is AWMT ?:

AWMT is a tool developed in C++ to communicate with its PS4 console on firmware 1.76.
It allows you to make changes to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in version 1.0.
AWMT is also the first free shared tool allowing this kind of modifications on a PS4.
It is also one of the only tools regarding compatible modding on Windows / macOS and soon IOS!

Features of AWMT:

• Basic class editor
  • Client mods
  • Some functions using the Remote Procedure Call

AWMT Credits:

• DEv_ShOoTz, Marbella, and MsKx for offsets
  • TheoryWrong for OpenRTE
  • Marent93, TheoryWrong and DEv_ShOoTz for Remote Procedure Call
  • MsKx for development of AWMT and API in C++
  • Marent93 for application IOS

AWMT Downloads Links:

Windows : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
macOS : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
IOS : You must login or register to view this content./ You must login or register to view this content.( instal with Cydia Impactor and you need inject payload of AWMT Tool ).

Create Your Local Serveur Tuto Downloads Links:

1. Install node.js You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Run start.bat in folder elf-loader\local
  3. Go your PS4 Browser, write You must login or register to view this content. and start (change your IP Local PC)
  4. At black screen browser, send payload ( if crash refresh and try ), and connect PS4.
  5. Run game, and attach game process in game. ^^

You must login or register to view this content.

Video of AWMT :

Sorry for my English ^^'

Regards,
The AWMT team.

Did i need a jailbreack ps4?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo