05-13-2017, 12:45 AM #1
DEv_ShOoTz
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello / Good evening members of NextGenUpdate !

Today is a pretty nice day in the world of modding on "next-gen", especially on PS4 and precisely on consoles in firmware 1.76.

We will share a tool for you to communicate with your PS4 to have fun on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

The tool contains some pretty classic changes that we could find on PS3 but this time it's on PS4 ... Kryptus

What is AWMT ?:

AWMT is a tool developed in C++ to communicate with its PS4 console on firmware 1.76.
It allows you to make changes to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in version 1.0.
AWMT is also the first free shared tool allowing this kind of modifications on a PS4.
It is also one of the only tools regarding compatible modding on Windows / macOS and soon IOS!

Features of AWMT:

• Basic class editor
  • Client mods
  • Some functions using the Remote Procedure Call

AWMT Credits:

• DEv_ShOoTz for offsets
  • TheoryWrong for OpenRTE
  • Marent93, TheoryWrong and DEv_ShOoTz for Remote Procedure Call
  • MsKx for development of AWMT and API in C++
  • Marent93 for application IOS

AWMT Downloads Links:

Windows : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
macOS : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
IOS : You must login or register to view this content./ You must login or register to view this content.( instal with Cydia Impactor and you need inject payload of AWMT Tool ).

Create Your Local Serveur Tuto Downloads Links:

1. Install node.js You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Run start.bat in folder elf-loader\local
  3. Go your PS4 Browser, write You must login or register to view this content. and start (change your IP Local PC)
  4. At black screen browser, send payload ( if crash refresh and try ), and connect PS4.
  5. Run game, and attach game process in game. ^^

You must login or register to view this content.

Video of AWMT :

Sorry for my English ^^'

Regards,
The AWMT team.
Last edited by DEv_ShOoTz ; 09-24-2018 at 10:37 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to DEv_ShOoTz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, BaumHF1, Big_Buddha, Black Panther, BurtE, Cmd-X, Dog88Christian, EROOTIIK, Hydrogen, ItzZ_Arsenaly, LaughTracks, lucasaf01, marentdu93, Not Rage, RF0oDxM0Dz, Tustin, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
05-13-2017, 01:07 AM #2
Godsless
I am error
Nice Release, i want to buy aw now c:

The following user thanked Godsless for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz
05-13-2017, 01:24 AM #3
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
Good work

The following user thanked RF0oDxM0Dz for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz
05-13-2017, 02:00 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ShOoTz View Post

Today is a pretty nice day in the world of modding on "next-gen", especially on PS4 and precisely on consoles in firmware 1.76.

We will share a tool for you to communicate with your PS4 to have fun on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

The tool contains some pretty classic changes that we could find on PS3 but this time it's on PS4 ... Kryptus

What is AWMT ?:
AWMT is a tool developed in C++ to communicate with its PS4 console in firmware 1.76.
AWMT is also the first free shared tool allowing this kind of modifications on a PS4.
It is also one of the only tools regarding compatible modding on Windows / macOS and soon IOS!

Features of AWMT:

• Basic class editor
  • Client mods

AWMT Credits:

• DEv_ShOoTz, Marbella and MsKx for offsets

AWMT Downloads Links:
Windows : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
macOS : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Video of AWMT :

Sorry for my English ^^'

Regards,
The AWMT team.

I was doing the BO3 DOA Monkey Kill. I just read the tweets from iMsK. Anyways, good shit my dude. This will be stickied over the AW Section!

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz
05-13-2017, 02:11 AM #5
Nice release, I can't wait to test it out
05-13-2017, 03:18 AM #6
blasts
Haxor!
nice release mate Winky Winky

The following user thanked blasts for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz
05-13-2017, 03:27 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ShOoTz View Post

What is AWMT ?:

AWMT is a tool developed in C++ to communicate with its PS4 console in firmware 1.76.

Features of AWMT:

• Basic class editor
  • Client mods

AWMT Credits:

• DEv_ShOoTz, Marbella and MsKx for offsets

AWMT Downloads Links:

Video of AWMT :

Sorry for my English ^^'

Regards,
The AWMT team.

My apologies, stickied at the AW Section and the PS4 Mods and Cheats Section. Thank you for contributing your work here on NextGenUpdate, sir. Much love from the USA Upside Down Happy
05-13-2017, 04:40 AM #8
does this work on campaign as well ? also a injection tutorial would be appreciated !
05-13-2017, 07:02 AM #9
MsKx--
Save Point
Thank you very much for your positive feedback on AWMT! Tiphat
05-13-2017, 07:15 AM #10
MsKx--
Save Point
Originally posted by king.sheh View Post
does this work on campaign as well ? also a injection tutorial would be appreciated !

If you watch the video, I show how to send the payload.
There are loads of payload injection methods on NextGenUpdate! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo