05-21-2017, 01:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had a idea some months or years ago.

Can't we just cap the download of a Theme (for example PSNow), move it on the PC, edit the file (probably a .p4t format) and inject it back to the console to download the custom theme on the PS4?

Or a proxy on the PC to download / inject the file.

There are tools for the .p3t packages so maybe they just have to be modified a little bit.

The following user thanked AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

Revoked
05-22-2017, 03:52 AM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
:troll:

Such a troll Red, okay okay, enough partying for you! You had enough drinking lately Cool Troll Take a break, and come back to the scene with us!
05-22-2017, 06:27 PM #12
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
We can already send games P.T. for example to a console with a simple injection proxy. I wanted to use a squid prox so everything that someone downloads to their PS4 is accessible for others as well when they look at the logs. This would be a great way to share games mods menus etc., but my idea was rejected. Sending commands could be done the same with as it currently almost is through CCAPI mods. PS devs are highly against any Java script they all want to use python. Online accessibility is still blocked however because everything has a certain call address for and you have to put every call in the correct place in order to get online or else you are looking at instant console ban or failure to connect.

Your question is custom themes though all you have to do it assign a theme and then change your background lol.
Last edited by ProtoBuffers ; 05-22-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo