Post: 4.5X Exploits "chance" on Releasing by Qwertyoruiopz | 4.70 Update Information
05-31-2017, 12:29 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, today we have some good news after a while. So as you all know, the PS4 has released its newest update today which was the 4.70 Firmware. First off, I suggest you all to not to update to the latest firmware. Many reasons why this can be a major growth in the PS4 Scene. Furthermore, we had gained news from You must login or register to view this content. today over on Twitter. He stated to stick on a lower firmware, and do not update because he is going to look into the 4.70 firmware.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Now, before I go into anything. This could be good, and can also be bad at the same time. I'll start off with the cons. If Sony has patched up his exploits, they are no use anymore whats-so-ever. The good thing about it is that Qwerty stated that he'll actually release his exploits he used in order to jailbreak his 4.5X PS4 Consoles which is a huge step in the scene for developers to study off of his work.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Aegon Targaryen, BaumHF1, DEv_ShOoTz, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, TheDoctor MoDz
05-31-2017, 01:47 AM #2
I have a PlayStation with two hard drives, both connected so I can easily swap, so I can stay on 4.50 on hard drive number two (2TB) and update to 4.70 on hard drive number one (which I already did) and not have to worry about updating, I guess. But I'll have to test a CFW (if released in the future) on one hard drive shared by the same PS4 lol
05-31-2017, 02:00 AM #3
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by Jon
I have a PlayStation with two hard drives, both connected so I can easily swap, so I can stay on 4.50 on hard drive number two (2TB) and update to 4.70 on hard drive number one (which I already did) and not have to worry about updating, I guess. But I'll have to test a CFW (if released in the future) on one hard drive shared by the same PS4 lol

firmware isn't stored on the hdd lol, so if you updated to 4.70 you're fucked

The following 2 users say thank you to mrtn for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xPurpBoyyx
05-31-2017, 05:37 AM #4
AFG
The One and Only
Hope he releases it tomorrow.
Last edited by AFG ; 05-31-2017 at 06:05 AM.
05-31-2017, 06:33 AM #5
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by AFG View Post
Hope he releases it tomorrow.

If it is released tomorrow, we can only hope a 4.XX online spoof is found and released. Assuming it has anything to do with SAMU
05-31-2017, 08:01 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
If it is released tomorrow, we can only hope a 4.XX online spoof is found and released. Assuming it has anything to do with SAMU

You do know he means that IF Sony patches the exploits he'll release it... which is still going to be patched lol.
05-31-2017, 03:34 PM #7
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You do know he means that IF Sony patches the exploits he'll release it... which is still going to be patched lol.

I understand that, lol. I'm just making assumptions is all. That is why I said "If it is released."
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 05-31-2017 at 03:53 PM.
05-31-2017, 03:45 PM #8
DEv_ShOoTz
I am error
Thanks for News Smile
05-31-2017, 04:15 PM #9
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
glad I have 2 PS4s, don't even have other one connected to internet
05-31-2017, 07:14 PM #10
WebKit Exploit is pointless to look into because if he decides to release and everyone and their mother goes online it will be fixed within minutes you all would be better off looking into Kernel Exploit than a Web Exploit.

The following user thanked Cranium420 for this useful post:

Kronoaxis

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo