05-31-2017, 12:51 AM #1
2much4u
1337 H4X0R
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Note: The following is only for 1.76 PS4's, and because of that, is not able to be used online. It has been tested and confirmed working on both the US and EU game regions. It is currently unknown if it will work on the JP region. It will only work on version 1.00 of Far Cry 4, which means there are no updates or dlc.

This was an interesting and fun experiment to try working on a different game than GTA V. Far Cry 4 is also a game that very little has been done for (modding wise) which makes the challenge all the more exciting. As I have previously stated, FC4 has a native system similar to GTA's. However, it is not nearly in-depth and from my attempts to hook a few natives, I realized it may be left-over debug code. The natives related to drawing are all just empty functions and I was unable to get raw button input, which makes the menu base rather interesting. It uses the mission objective box for drawing text so the menu base has to combine all the options, title, scroller, and credits to a single string. Without raw button input I was able to use the angle of the player's camera and the player's melee to control it. Because of this, the menu cannot be used in vehicles, safe zones, and other situations in which camera and weapon usage is limited. I left print coordinates in there so people could request teleport locations that I may get around to adding someday. I'm looking forward to researching other mostly untouched games in the future and would recommend other developers wanting to test their skills do so as well.
It is not the most stable mod ever, so try not to get mad if the game crashes in the middle of a mission

Usage

1. Navigate to azuramenu.com on your PS4
  2. Press the load Azura - Far Cry 4 button
  3. Exit web browser with home button (NOT CIRCLE)
  4. Launch Far Cry 4 (Make sure FC4 was not already running or else this will not work)
  5. Enjoy!

Credits

• BadChoicesZ - Notifications code
  • ZiL0G80 - Disable process ASLR address
  • Zecoxao - Firmware version spoof address
  • kR105 - Dlclose exploit sample code
  • CTurt, flatz, SKFU, droogie, Xerpi, bigboss, Hunger, Takezo, Proxima - PS4 SDK and background research making all this possible
Last edited by 2much4u ; 05-31-2017 at 01:35 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to 2much4u for this useful post:

8vitorcosta, BaumHF1, Big_Buddha, Black Panther, Red-EyeX32, BurtE, DEv_ShOoTz, Dog88Christian, FrogPap, popcornmods, hackerfield, Hydrogen, illusional, Je Modz, Kronos, Levisaurus, macflay59, MOD-RuLeZ, NGM, Norway-_-1999, Member35342235, Pianist Prodigy, RF0oDxM0Dz, ROCKY_southpaw, seb5594, Smoky420, Spoofay, SyGnUs, ThatEpicSomeone, TheRichSlut, tuffcole
05-31-2017, 12:51 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 2much4u View Post
Note: The following is only for 1.76 PS4's, and because of that, is not able to be used online. It has been tested and confirmed working on both the US and EU game regions. It is currently unknown if it will work on the JP region. It will only work on version 1.00 of Far Cry 4, which means there are no updates or dlc.

This was an interesting and fun experiment to try working on a different game than GTA V. Far Cry 4 is also a game that very little has been done for (modding wise) which makes the challenge all the more exciting. As I have previously stated, FC4 has a native system similar to GTA's. However, it is not nearly in-depth and from my attempts to hook a few natives, I realized it may be left-over debug code. The natives related to drawing are all just empty functions and I was unable to get raw button input, which makes the menu base rather interesting. It uses the mission object box for drawing text so the menu base has to combine all the options, title, scroller, and credits to a single string. Without raw button input I was able to use the angle of the player's camera and the player's melee to control it. Because of this, the menu cannot be used in vehicles, safe zones, and other situations in which camera and weapon usage is limited. I left print coordinates in there so people could request teleport locations that I may get around to adding someday. I'm looking forward to researching other mostly untouched games in the future and would recommend other developers wanting to test their skills do so as well.
It is not the most stable mod ever, so try not to get mad if the game crashes in the middle of a mission

Usage

4. Launch Far Cry 4 (Make sure FC4 was not already running or else this will not work)
  5. Enjoy!

Credits

• CTurt, flatz, SKFU, droogie, Xerpi, bigboss, Hunger, Takezo, Proxima - PS4 SDK and background research making all this possible

Good shit, stickied! Enzo
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-31-2017 at 12:54 AM.
05-31-2017, 01:07 AM #3
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Note: The following is only for 1.76 PS4's, and because of that, is not able to be used online. It has been tested and confirmed working on both the US and EU game regions. It is currently unknown if it will work on the JP region. It will only work on version 1.00 of Far Cry 4, which means there are no updates or dlc.

This was an interesting and fun experiment to try working on a different game than GTA V. Far Cry 4 is also a game that very little has been done for (modding wise) which makes the challenge all the more exciting. As I have previously stated, FC4 has a native system similar to GTA's. However, it is not nearly in-depth and from my attempts to hook a few natives, I realized it may be left-over debug code. The natives related to drawing are all just empty functions and I was unable to get raw button input, which makes the menu base rather interesting. It uses the mission object box for drawing text so the menu base has to combine all the options, title, scroller, and credits to a single string. Without raw button input I was able to use the angle of the player's camera and the player's melee to control it. Because of this, the menu cannot be used in vehicles, safe zones, and other situations in which camera and weapon usage is limited. I left print coordinates in there so people could request teleport locations that I may get around to adding someday. I'm looking forward to researching other mostly untouched games in the future and would recommend other developers wanting to test their skills do so as well.

Usage

5. Enjoy!

Credits

Fuck yeah McCoy

ily 2much
05-31-2017, 01:39 AM #4
Black Panther
Former Staff

This was an interesting and fun experiment to try working on a different game than GTA V. Far Cry 4 is also a game that very little has been done for (modding wise) which makes the challenge all the more exciting. As I have previously stated, FC4 has a native system similar to GTA's. However, it is not nearly in-depth and from my attempts to hook a few natives, I realized it may be left-over debug code. The natives related to drawing are all just empty functions and I was unable to get raw button input, which makes the menu base rather interesting. It uses the mission objective box for drawing text so the menu base has to combine all the options, title, scroller, and credits to a single string. Without raw button input I was able to use the angle of the player's camera and the player's melee to control it. Because of this, the menu cannot be used in vehicles, safe zones, and other situations in which camera and weapon usage is limited. I left print coordinates in there so people could request teleport locations that I may get around to adding someday. I'm looking forward to researching other mostly untouched games in the future and would recommend other developers wanting to test their skills do so as well.

Usage

5. Enjoy!

Credits

Very nice man! I'm glad you're doing something other than CoD or GTA! Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, Hydrogen
05-31-2017, 01:42 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Black
Very nice man! I'm glad you're doing something other than CoD or GTA! Smile

Usage

5. Enjoy!

Credits

Do Neverwinter on PS4, and I'll smile a bit Kappa
05-31-2017, 10:42 AM #6
dank shizzzzzzz
05-31-2017, 12:07 PM #7
KranK
Just a Mad Man
Dont get me wrong 2much
But for fucking sakes of god of sparta
Why you need a menu on not updated version of a game on a ps4
Its like playing pokemon yellow on nintendo 3dsxl :troll:

The following 2 users say thank you to KranK for this useful post:

Hydrogen, xelahot
05-31-2017, 01:30 PM #8
Originally posted by KranK View Post
Dont get me wrong 2much

Oh man.. You are obviously to dumb to understand anything.

The following user thanked MostWanted323i for this useful post:

Sailor Moon
05-31-2017, 05:58 PM #9
Originally posted by MostWanted323i View Post
Oh man.. You are obviously to dumb to understand anything.

Lolwut
05-31-2017, 07:03 PM #10
2much4u
1337 H4X0R
Originally posted by KranK View Post
Dont get me wrong 2much

It's interesting and challenging. Mostly just a preparation for if/when things really start taking off on PS4.

The following 5 users say thank you to 2much4u for this useful post:

BurtE, Dog88Christian, KranK, tuffcole, xelahot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo