06-01-2017, 04:19 AM #1
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

First game I mod: Overwatch: Origins Edition
Will I charge money?: No, it will be for my own personal use.

P.S. To all users who are sensitive about this topic, I said "If and when" it is released, haha. :P
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-01-2017 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Grammar
06-01-2017, 04:51 AM #2
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
My answer:

First game I mod: Black Ops 3 Zombies Winky Winky - Gonna try to get the hud elems to make a menu
Will I charge money?: No, cause I wouldn't do it for people :P
06-01-2017, 04:52 AM #3
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

P.S. To all users who are sensitive about this topic, I said "If and when" it is released, haha. :P

My answer:

First game I mod: Black Ops 3 Zombies Winky Winky - Gonna try to get the hud elems to make a menu
Will I charge money?: No, cause I wouldn't do it for people Winky Winky
06-01-2017, 05:56 AM #4
Dacoco
I void warranties.
To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

custom firmware and game modding are two completely differne things, it will take a while to be able to mod games after we get a cfw

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
06-01-2017, 06:00 AM #5
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
custom firmware and game modding are two completely differne things, it will take a while to be able to mod games after we get a cfw

I'm aware of that, generally someone would prefer to constantly change Console IDs when modding online when CID bans are applicable, hence my mention of CFW in the thread. are you going to answer the question in my thread or are you going to just try and correct me? Not to sound rude, I would just like to know what game you would mod.
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-01-2017 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Grammar
06-01-2017, 06:36 AM #6
Dacoco
I void warranties.
I'm aware of that, generally someone would prefer to constantly change Console IDs when modding online when CID bans are applicable, hence my mention of CFW in the thread. are you going to answer the question in my thread or are you going to just try and correct me? Not to sound rude, I would just like to know what game you would mod.

you made it seem like that once we get a cfw you will be able to instantly mod games, and i was just saying that isnt the case. no need to be a dick about it.
06-01-2017, 07:05 AM #7
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
you made it seem like that once we get a cfw you will be able to instantly mod games, and i was just saying that isnt the case. no need to be a dick about it.

Ah okay. Well um, no, that was not what I was trying to imply at all. I apologize if I sounded rude, I simply just wanted to know what game you would mod first, haha.
06-01-2017, 07:10 AM #8
gta online Geo

The following user thanked xGTAPro for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
06-01-2017, 07:30 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod

My answer:

CFWs.... huehue

Game: COD/Neverwinter/PvZ/FF

Charge: Never in my life would I charge. I used to, but at the same time it's not fair to others.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
06-01-2017, 08:14 AM #10
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
CFWs.... huehue

Game: COD/Neverwinter/PvZ/FF

Charge: Never in my life would I charge. I used to, but at the same time it's not fair to others.

"FF"? As in final fantasy XIV Online? or Final Fantasy XV?

If it's something really unique such as Developer options or in-game admin features, I would definitely make it paid. If it was any ordinary mod like god mode, it would be free.
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-01-2017 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Grammar

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo