06-05-2017, 08:49 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ladies and gentlemen, today we have some exquisite news. So recently, a few developers have been working on some amazing stuff ready to be fabricated and released. The way I read this, 1.01 firmware might be a huge explosion to the scene guys. So developers: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. have ported CTurt's PS4 Playground all the way to the firmware 1.01. You can find the GitHub to this down below.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

Furthermore, where things get interesting. From this tweet by You must login or register to view this content., he stated a few words about the firmware 1.01. Since all the userland code has hooks, it's all possible. It has the chance to liberate all other firmwares.... maybe! Winky Winky

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 06-05-2017 at 08:59 PM.
06-06-2017, 07:11 AM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello ladies and gentlemen, today we have some exquisite news. So recently, a few developers have been working on some amazing stuff ready to be fabricated and released. The way I read this, 1.01 firmware might be a huge explosion to the scene guys. So developers: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. have ported CTurt's PS4 Playground all the way to the firmware 1.01. You can find the GitHub to this down below.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

Furthermore, where things get interesting. From this tweet by You must login or register to view this content., he stated a few words about the firmware 1.01. Since all the userland code has hooks, it's all possible. It has the chance to liberate all other firmwares.... maybe! Winky Winky

lol finding a 1.7 ps4 is a RARE these days,who wuld possess 1.1 ps4 ?

The following user thanked roman_reigns for this useful post:

AFG
06-06-2017, 09:11 AM #3
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by reigns View Post
lol finding a 1.7 ps4 is a RARE these days,who wuld possess 1.1 ps4 ?

Maybe they had a couple 1000 models from launch day untouched. I have a cuh1000 from launch day but i didnt catch onto the craze of 1.76 until i've updated past it to just play online lol

The following user thanked xPurpBoyyx for this useful post:

roman_reigns

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo