Post: [PS4/1.76] Assassin's Creed Black Flag - "The Next Modded Game" by 2much4u
06-05-2017, 08:56 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, so recently most of you all know about You must login or register to view this content. release on his You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. released for those running on 1.76 firmware. This guy loved modding games, and he is actually trying to strike down games that aren't really popular such as COD, but he can at the same time! It's his choice not to, but let's move on. He stated that Black Flag will be the next game that will be getting modded over on the PS4. He recently found out some code for "Godmode" on ACBF. Meaning, he is on the road to code! Check out his tweet with the video down below!

The following 4 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

2much4u, amjed, popcornmods, ItzZ_Arsenaly
06-05-2017, 09:54 PM #2
Okay okay, we all know modding is possible on PS4 now, I don't think a new thread is needed whenever 2much shows off something on twitter lol
I think a nice thread like a showcase of ALL of the modded games in one could be of use now

The following 5 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

Black Panther, Dog88Christian, Flatracer, Hydrogen, SC58
06-05-2017, 10:20 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by John View Post
Okay okay, we all know modding is possible on PS4 now, I don't think a new thread is needed whenever 2much shows off something on twitter lol
I think a nice thread like a showcase of ALL of the modded games in one could be of use now

No problem, will do now. Thanks for the feedback.
06-06-2017, 12:38 AM #4
Italy
Little One
Black Flag is the most fun Assassins Creed in my opinion, will be interesting to see what happens.
06-07-2017, 01:58 PM #5
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Italy View Post
Black Flag is the most fun Assassins Creed in my opinion, will be interesting to see what happens.

sure will be interesting to see what comes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo