Post: Start Making Your Own Homebrews for PS4! Here are some resources c:
06-08-2017, 01:44 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Previously, we had seen a ton of work being made towards the PlayStation 4 console. Now, many of us read the title thread, oh my God, home brews on PS4? Yes, that's is correct. You can already start creating some, but I wouldn't be able to know much about them, so sorry. Anyways, a close friend named You must login or register to view this content. had shared a resource on Twitter, mainly because he is leaving the PlayStation 4 Scene sadly. Hopefully to see him come back later on, much love to that guy. In addition, this isn't possible without the official PS4 SDK and also the VS/VSI. So uh, yeah.

GitHub Resource: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. had shared a GitHub on some examples to start fabricating PlayStation 4 Home brews for everyone. For those who don't know what home brews are from the PlayStation 3 console, it's basically modded applications to begin with. Here is the official definition from Google:

"Products that are developed at home by hobbyists. Home brew is a term used to describe games and other software developed by consumers of proprietary computer hardware platforms, such as game consoles, that have hardware restrictions and are not usually user-programmable." - Google

Let's give a round of applause to all the original users who remember all of these homebrews, and much much more!:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

So yes, in some ways, "multiMAN" can be a thing, but not officially, you know? So, can't wait to see where this will lead soon. Let's see what these developers have ready in their pockets later on if things gain a turning point.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 06-08-2017 at 02:11 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

esc0rtd3w, RebugBypass, tuffcole, xGTAPro
06-09-2017, 06:48 AM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by esc0rtd3w View Post
more like...pointless post, talking about your post, NOT the OP!!!

When has "acquiring" an SDK even been a problem once leaked??

Dude, it's the official Software Development Kit. That's like a rare chance of ever getting leaked overall.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

tuffcole
06-09-2017, 10:44 PM #12
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Dude, it's the official Software Development Kit. That's like a rare chance of ever getting leaked overall.

I have it

The following 2 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

tuffcole, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
06-09-2017, 11:27 PM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
I have it

Of course you do bish. THEN MAKE ONE

Cool Troll

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

tuffcole
06-10-2017, 07:54 AM #14
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
I have it

leak it or prove a point that its worth whoever leaked it to you beside saying i got something you don't
Last edited by SC58 ; 06-10-2017 at 07:58 AM.
06-10-2017, 12:05 PM #15
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
Proof or its all lies

The following user thanked MrXcell1 for this useful post:

tuffcole
06-10-2017, 08:07 PM #16
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
leak it or prove a point that its worth whoever leaked it to you beside saying i got something you don't

I thought you both were really close friends stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo