Post: Start Making Your Own Homebrews for PS4! Here are some resources c:
06-08-2017, 01:44 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Previously, we had seen a ton of work being made towards the PlayStation 4 console. Now, many of us read the title thread, oh my God, home brews on PS4? Yes, that's is correct. You can already start creating some, but I wouldn't be able to know much about them, so sorry. Anyways, a close friend named You must login or register to view this content. had shared a resource on Twitter, mainly because he is leaving the PlayStation 4 Scene sadly. Hopefully to see him come back later on, much love to that guy. In addition, this isn't possible without the official PS4 SDK and also the VS/VSI. So uh, yeah.

GitHub Resource: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. had shared a GitHub on some examples to start fabricating PlayStation 4 Home brews for everyone. For those who don't know what home brews are from the PlayStation 3 console, it's basically modded applications to begin with. Here is the official definition from Google:

"Products that are developed at home by hobbyists. Home brew is a term used to describe games and other software developed by consumers of proprietary computer hardware platforms, such as game consoles, that have hardware restrictions and are not usually user-programmable." - Google

Let's give a round of applause to all the original users who remember all of these homebrews, and much much more!:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

So yes, in some ways, "multiMAN" can be a thing, but not officially, you know? So, can't wait to see where this will lead soon. Let's see what these developers have ready in their pockets later on if things gain a turning point.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 06-08-2017 at 02:11 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

esc0rtd3w, RebugBypass, tuffcole, xGTAPro
06-08-2017, 01:54 AM #2
SC58
Former Staff
this is used with the Official PS4 SDK with VS + VSI

Pointless info

No one can build with this unless they have the SDK...

The following 4 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Black Panther, Kronoaxis, Octolus, Tustin
06-08-2017, 02:01 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Pointless info

cough cough.... *calls sony*

06-08-2017, 02:07 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

what did they say bush has a fat head
06-08-2017, 02:08 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
what did they say bush has a fat head

These fckers hanged up and blacklisted my number stare

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

S63
06-08-2017, 12:20 PM #6
S63
Space Ninja
These fckers hanged up and blacklisted my number stare

im dead Tustin
06-08-2017, 01:07 PM #7

I contacted them before in regards to obtaining a devkit and the SDK, you just need to register a company (only like $200 to do so) and then probs like $4k to get the stuff

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
06-08-2017, 01:43 PM #8
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by John View Post
I contacted them before in regards to obtaining a devkit and the SDK, you just need to register a company (only like $200 to do so) and then probs like $4k to get the stuff

A devkit is only like $2500 (USD). That is unless they raised the price. But, when I applied for one before back in 2014 when one first surfaced on ebay. (because i wanted to become a dev) Thats the price i needed to pay
06-08-2017, 01:54 PM #9
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
A devkit is only like $2500 (USD). That is unless they raised the price. But, when I applied for one before back in 2014 when one first surfaced on ebay. (because i wanted to become a dev) Thats the price i needed to pay

doubt people would list them on eBay for what they paid for them, they're just trying to make some money I'm sure, they don't know what it's worth
06-08-2017, 07:15 PM #10
esc0rtd3w
Bounty hunter

Pointless info

more like...pointless post, talking about your post, NOT the OP!!!

When has "acquiring" an SDK even been a problem once leaked??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo