06-16-2017, 05:07 PM #1
Cali
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today, Red from 7s both announced and released the first public open sourced RTE Tool for the PlayStation 4. The goal of this project is to both expand the current current selection of public RTE tools available to public, but also provide a singular place to house them all so that users do not need to download multiple applications to modify their system.

You must login or register to view this content.

Changelog:

- Changed GUI
- Added the option to poke custom offsets and attach to any game(Other)

Source Code:
You must login or register to view this content.

Please note :
This application is a work in progress and that it will constantly be changing as more people contribute to it and more offsets are found.

I would also like to add that Red, the creator, doesn't take any credit on finding any of the offsets used in the current and future versions of the tool.
Last edited by Cali ; 06-16-2017 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Updated picture and added Changelog

The following 8 users say thank you to Cali for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, FrogPap, ItzZ_Arsenaly, NIO77, RebugBypass, Right, tuffcole, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

The following 2 users groaned at Cali for this awful post:

S63, seb5594
06-17-2017, 01:06 AM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
**notice**

All offsets and code shit for Ghosts has been released, literally ALL way before this. The tool isn't hard to make and the AW code has been out for ages from the french.
06-17-2017, 01:17 AM #12
Cali
Gym leader
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
**notice**

All offsets and code shit for Ghosts has been released, literally ALL way before this. The tool isn't hard to make and the AW code has been out for ages from the french.

I guess you only looked at the thread and didn't read it.

" This program is going to be a singular place to house all RTE tools so that users do not need to download multiple applications to modify on their system "

Meaning when more offsets are released for more games the RTE tools will be placed in this program.
06-17-2017, 01:20 AM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Cali View Post
I guess you only looked at the thread and didn't read it.

" This program is going to be a singular place to house all RTE tools so that users do not need to download multiple applications to modify on their system "

Meaning when more offsets are released for more games the RTE tools will be placed in this program.

I did read, and that's what I'm saying.
06-17-2017, 01:40 AM #14
Cali
Gym leader
I did read, and that's what I'm saying.

Alrighty, also I don't think the AW offsets were released. Well if they were I couldn't find them.
06-17-2017, 12:58 PM #15
Man if it wasn't for Tustin offering advice this would be one of the most depressing threads I've seen in a while.
If it's such a bad post why not just close the thread or move on and ignore it?

It's not exactly well executed but I like the idea of it and appreciate the initiative of trying to make a tool. Who knows maybe this guy (or whoever made it..) is just getting started and becomes really good one day?

Either way thanks for trying OP.
06-17-2017, 05:05 PM #16
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Man if it wasn't for Tustin offering advice this would be one of the most depressing threads I've seen in a while.
If it's such a bad post why not just close the thread or move on and ignore it?

It's not exactly well executed but I like the idea of it and appreciate the initiative of trying to make a tool. Who knows maybe this guy (or whoever made it..) is just getting started and becomes really good one day?

Either way thanks for trying OP.

Well it's not a bad idea to be fair. There aren't many resources out there in terms of PS4 modding tools so if you needed a basic example of how to connect to the console, attach a process and write some bytes at an address, this would be all you needed. Although I do feel like there could be a much better lib than this PS4Me thing but maybe we'll see a better one come out if we get some newer PS4 exploit released.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
06-17-2017, 05:18 PM #17
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by John View Post
No need to rush to make a shitty tool just to claim first release lol

Where is yours?

Never liked 7-s in my life tbh.

What difference does it make?

Originally posted by John View Post

1. Generic layout
  2. Uses poorly made PS4ME api
  3. Has 8 options

Again, where is yours?

Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Why does writeMemory take a string for the address and value? lol

Pretty sure the Win32 api is actually the same way. I actually just looked it up, it really depends on the language. VB.Net for instance is an integer but you pass it in quoted.

As for everyone else:
People complain when shit doesn't get released and when it does you end up with threads like this full of pricks bitching about it. If you don't like it, don't fucking use it. If you don't have anything that would improve it then don't say anything. You guys are the cancer of any community.

**notice**

If it's not hard to make then where is yours?
Last edited by Oneup ; 06-17-2017 at 06:19 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Oneup for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, Pianist Prodigy, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

The following 2 users groaned at Oneup for this awful post:

John, S63
06-17-2017, 05:35 PM #18
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Where is yours?

What difference does it make?

Again, where is yours?

Pretty sure the Win32 api is actually the same way. I actually just looked it up, it really depends on the language. VB.Net for instance is an integer but you pass it in quoted.

As for everyone else:
People complain when shit doesn't get released and when it does you end up with threads like this full of pricks bitching about it. If you don't like it, don't fucking use it. If you don't have anything that would improve it then don't say anything. You guys are the cancer of any community.

If it's not hard to make then where is yours?

I don't have a modded PS4 to test anything
06-17-2017, 05:42 PM #19
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I don't have a modded PS4 to test anything

Red-Eye32 has sent me stuff to test before.
Plenty of us have a modded PS4 and would be willing to test something from one of you guys!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo