06-16-2017, 05:07 PM #1
Cali
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today, Red from 7s both announced and released the first public open sourced RTE Tool for the PlayStation 4. The goal of this project is to both expand the current current selection of public RTE tools available to public, but also provide a singular place to house them all so that users do not need to download multiple applications to modify their system.

You must login or register to view this content.

Changelog:

- Changed GUI
- Added the option to poke custom offsets and attach to any game(Other)

Source Code:
You must login or register to view this content.

Please note :
This application is a work in progress and that it will constantly be changing as more people contribute to it and more offsets are found.

I would also like to add that Red, the creator, doesn't take any credit on finding any of the offsets used in the current and future versions of the tool.
Last edited by Cali ; 06-16-2017 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Updated picture and added Changelog

The following 8 users say thank you to Cali for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, FrogPap, ItzZ_Arsenaly, NIO77, RebugBypass, Right, tuffcole, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

The following 2 users groaned at Cali for this awful post:

S63, seb5594
06-17-2017, 07:59 PM #20
Dro
i<3myPs3
meh who cares anyways. Let him do his thang

He'll either get better or die as a leach.
Last edited by Dro ; 06-17-2017 at 08:10 PM.
06-17-2017, 09:01 PM #21
Originally posted by Dro View Post
meh who cares anyways. Let him do his thang

He'll either get better or die as a leach.

What a back handed comment. Because a leech gives credit and shares source code? Pfft.
06-17-2017, 09:57 PM #22
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
What a back handed comment. Because a leech gives credit and shares source code? Pfft.

I'm not even calling him a leach. I can both appreciate and understand if this was released to help others learn, and good for him if that was his end goal. I'm saying IF he is a leach right now, there is a path. You'll either get better or you will die out because there is nothing left to copy and paste. I have no idea what this dude is capable of making, i'm just talking about leaching in general. He can be a leach, I don't even care. Even if I did, it wouldn't stop them.

All I'm saying is if you only "release" leached content, just to get your name on it, then it doesn't do anyone any good... Whether it applies to the creator of this tool or not, that's just my opinion. Be a leach to learn, don't be a leach to get your name on shit..
Last edited by Dro ; 06-17-2017 at 11:23 PM.
06-18-2017, 12:32 AM #23
JaGuz
Keeper
It's open source. Why are y'all complaning? It's not like he's being the first to create their own ApparitionNet for Ps4. You guys have more than enough time to be the first. Why bash on him for helping out the community? Blows my mind seeing how little support this is getting.

The following user thanked JaGuz for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
06-18-2017, 04:11 AM #24
Originally posted by JaGuz View Post
It's open source. Why are y'all complaning? It's not like he's being the first to create their own ApparitionNet for Ps4. You guys have more than enough time to be the first. Why bash on him for helping out the community? Blows my mind seeing how little support this is getting.

I'm really disappointed to be frank. Even if this turns out to be a "leach", not many seemed to even give it a chance.

The general attitude on this thread is why I stopped throwing my money at NGU. Now I stop by when people like Cali are nice enough to offer things for free. I take my money elsewhere now.
06-18-2017, 03:42 PM #25
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Where is yours?

What difference does it make?

Again, where is yours?

Pretty sure the Win32 api is actually the same way. I actually just looked it up, it really depends on the language. VB.Net for instance is an integer but you pass it in quoted.

As for everyone else:
People complain when shit doesn't get released and when it does you end up with threads like this full of pricks bitching about it. If you don't like it, don't fucking use it. If you don't have anything that would improve it then don't say anything. You guys are the cancer of any community.

If it's not hard to make then where is yours?

In my documents folder, bud
06-18-2017, 07:57 PM #26
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by John View Post
In my documents folder, bud

No one uses that folder, aka doesn't exist.
06-18-2017, 10:13 PM #27
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Again, where is yours?

ORTMAPILib tears

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Hydrogen, LaughTracks
06-18-2017, 10:56 PM #28
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Why does writeMemory take a string for the address and value? lol

everything takes a string in this api, i think the developer is having the server/payload split all of the data sent by the client into c strings for some stupid reason

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo