Post: All Modding Tools and Menus Available for the PlayStation 4
07-09-2017, 08:17 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello, and welcome to a brand new innovation. I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far. Recently, everyone has learned that the PlayStation 4 console has grown out of its roots into the modding scene once again despite the PlayStation 3. No one thought it was going to be possible, but the impossible has been finally cracked down from its myths. In this thread, you will find all the modding tools/menus that have been released for the PlayStation 4. Of course, this would only be available for those running on a 1.76 firmware. I'll also be updating this whenever a new release has been made, have no fear.

Quick notice, those who are running on a firmware that isn't 1.76, this will not be available for you to use. If you want to learn where to get a console from, please redirect yourself You must login or register to view this content. to find out more about how to purchase a console running on that specific firmware. In addition, make sure you don't get ripped either. Many people are trying to scam, so make sure they provide proof with the console model number and images about the firmware. If not, get ready to mod offline... hoping to see some online spoofing coming soon, eh? Let's jump right into this so I can stop rambling, shall we?

Grand Theft Auto 5 Mod Menu, Azura - 2much4u

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Description: This was the first mod menu ever to be conveyed and released for the next-gen console modding. You must login or register to view this content., PS3 Serendipity Developer, had worked countless hours day and night to bring this everyone for free on the table. This lets you do a ton of cool things you always wanted to do on a PlayStation 4, even rob them darn gas stations proudly with God mode! With that being said, you can only use this menu offline on 1.76 firmware, enjoy. Credits to the owner of the thumbnail from YouTube. Thumbnail does NOT belong to me.

Advanced Warfare RTM Tool - AWMT

Description: This is a small fancy tool for Advanced Warfare. This lets you mod the game in all types of way that you can remember back from the old console. The developers, Advanced Warfare Modding Team, had brought this to be the first RTM Tool ever to be released for this game. Big thanks to the French for the release, much respect from the United States of America. It even has its own application via iOS! Enjoy the tool guys.

Far Cry 4 Mod Menu - 2much4u

Description: You must login or register to view this content. strikes back with another mod menu release for a new type of classic game that hits the scene! Instead of that boring Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto, Serendipity developer finds his way through the code once again to make an amazing innovation for us here in the PS4 Scene. This menu can be used for those who are running on 1.76 firmware. All the information can be found in the download link to his thread, enjoy!

Advanced Warfare Mod Menu, Paradox - Swaqq, Blast, Sabotage

Description: This here is the first mod menu ever to be released for Advanced Warfare through the next gen console. Awesome NextGenUpdate developers teamed up to make this amazing menu. Big props to the old Content Creators and to Blasts. This menu only works for 1.76 firmware, and we can't wait what they have in stored for us later in the PS4 Modding Scene, enjoy!

Multi-Cod RTM Tool - Modded Warfare x XeX Solutions

Description: Here is the first multi-cod RTM tool to be released in the PS4 Modding Scene for us. This tool contains mods for Advanced Warfare and also Ghosts. This GUI theme must be the sexiest I've ever seen because my mind was blown away by how it looked man, props to both of the developers, can't wait to see more of their talents here with us on NextGenUpdate. This tool is only available on 1.76 firmware, enjoy!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 07-09-2017 at 09:53 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BaumHF1, blackmystery_99, CodJumper:, DEv_ShOoTz, diskreet, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Gagliardi, Gallianovanilla, GelsonSilva, gluesniffinpete, hajwel, hanonimo31, ItzZ_Arsenaly, kareltjie, LostSoulSiskel, Pianist Prodigy, RebugBypass, saeed19971, ThatEpicSomeone, Wu., Revenant Mods, Xx-GIPPI-xX
07-09-2017, 09:43 AM #2
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
ayyyy good post to put them all together into one section.
07-09-2017, 01:34 PM #3
ExIIL
AstroCFG
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
07-12-2017, 04:32 PM #4
Wow awesome
07-19-2017, 12:53 AM #5
Stuzy
Save Point
Do you mod on ps4?
07-19-2017, 12:53 AM #6
Stuzy
Save Point
I'll pay 10$
07-19-2017, 12:54 AM #7
Stuzy
Save Point
I need my GTA account modded
07-19-2017, 05:23 AM #8
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Hello, and welcome to a brand new innovation. I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far. Recently, everyone has learned that the PlayStation 4 console has grown out of its roots into the modding scene once again despite the PlayStation 3. No one thought it was going to be possible, but the impossible has been finally cracked down from its myths. In this thread, you will find all the modding tools/menus that have been released for the PlayStation 4. Of course, this would only be available for those running on a 1.76 firmware. I'll also be updating this whenever a new release has been made, have no fear.

Quick notice, those who are running on a firmware that isn't 1.76, this will not be available for you to use. If you want to learn where to get a console from, please redirect yourself You must login or register to view this content. to find out more about how to purchase a console running on that specific firmware. In addition, make sure you don't get ripped either. Many people are trying to scam, so make sure they provide proof with the console model number and images about the firmware. If not, get ready to mod offline... hoping to see some online spoofing coming soon, eh? Let's jump right into this so I can stop rambling, shall we?

Grand Theft Auto 5 Mod Menu, Azura - 2much4u

Description: This was the first mod menu ever to be conveyed and released for the next-gen console modding. You must login or register to view this content., PS3 Serendipity Developer, had worked countless hours day and night to bring this everyone for free on the table. This lets you do a ton of cool things you always wanted to do on a PlayStation 4, even rob them darn gas stations proudly with God mode! With that being said, you can only use this menu offline on 1.76 firmware, enjoy. Credits to the owner of the thumbnail from YouTube. Thumbnail does NOT belong to me.

Advanced Warfare RTM Tool - AWMT

Description: This is a small fancy tool for Advanced Warfare. This lets you mod the game in all types of way that you can remember back from the old console. The developers, Advanced Warfare Modding Team, had brought this to be the first RTM Tool ever to be released for this game. Big thanks to the French for the release, much respect from the United States of America. It even has its own application via iOS! Enjoy the tool guys.

Far Cry 4 Mod Menu - 2much4u

Description: You must login or register to view this content. strikes back with another mod menu release for a new type of classic game that hits the scene! Instead of that boring Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto, Serendipity developer finds his way through the code once again to make an amazing innovation for us here in the PS4 Scene. This menu can be used for those who are running on 1.76 firmware. All the information can be found in the download link to his thread, enjoy!

Advanced Warfare Mod Menu, Paradox - Swaqq, Blast, Sabotage

Description: This here is the first mod menu ever to be released for Advanced Warfare through the next gen console. Awesome NextGenUpdate developers teamed up to make this amazing menu. Big props to the old Content Creators and to Blasts. This menu only works for 1.76 firmware, and we can't wait what they have in stored for us later in the PS4 Modding Scene, enjoy!

Multi-Cod RTM Tool - Modded Warfare x XeX Solutions

Description: Here is the first multi-cod RTM tool to be released in the PS4 Modding Scene for us. This tool contains mods for Advanced Warfare and also Ghosts. This GUI theme must be the sexiest I've ever seen because my mind was blown away by how it looked man, props to both of the developers, can't wait to see more of their talents here with us on NextGenUpdate. This tool is only available on 1.76 firmware, enjoy!

Can't wait for online spoof. Not for modding, but for trophies Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

amitsldh, PATRICK CULLEN
10-04-2017, 04:30 PM #9
Do you mod on ps4?
02-21-2018, 07:29 AM #10
Revenant Mods
TrophyHunter
Thanks for share bro Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo