07-12-2017, 06:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have a PS4 4.55 i did not upgrade the ps4 or something. Think you I should wait for PS4 Modding on this PS4 ? That it will be possible in the future ?*

I dont know. I want to Mod this PS4, but now its only 1.76 working.*
07-13-2017, 08:50 AM #11
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by Modzand
things will always come out because people will want to be known and have more rep in the community
u think people make things for nothing Kas

Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. v. Hotz

Now PS4 jailbreak would more than likely be a much much bigger thing, seeing as how the PS3 modding community as grown so exponentially, the potential repercussions for the person/s who do release it, even with only an alias, could be massive.

In saying that, a PS4 jailbreak would certainly be intriguing and the current progress is interesting.

Just to add also, George Hotz' notoriety seems to have certainly earned him some somewhat high profile jobs.
Last edited by Sinister ; 07-13-2017 at 08:55 AM.
07-13-2017, 11:34 AM #12
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 42801
Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. v. Hotz

Now PS4 jailbreak would more than likely be a much much bigger thing, seeing as how the PS3 modding community as grown so exponentially, the potential repercussions for the person/s who do release it, even with only an alias, could be massive.

In saying that, a PS4 jailbreak would certainly be intriguing and the current progress is interesting.

Just to add also, George Hotz' notoriety seems to have certainly earned him some somewhat high profile jobs.

I love your robust vocabulary. You should be a article writer in the future!

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

abdul11, seb5594, Sinister
07-13-2017, 05:39 PM #13
NGM
Bounty hunter
things will always come out because people will want to be known and have more rep in the community
u think people make things for nothing Kas

you mean the simple things not the advanced no one will get his hands on something advanced to make it public 1% will do it to keep the since alive the rest enjoying with it private
07-13-2017, 08:09 PM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Hence why they should release anonymously or as part of a group rather than an individual.

why so they can drag others down with them?
07-14-2017, 02:47 AM #15
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
why so they can drag others down with them?

Release as a group, Sony can't go after them all. Think how many of the Lizard scrubs are still free. At this point, I wouldn't even think Rebug would release a jailbreak, anyway.
07-14-2017, 03:01 AM #16
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I love your robust vocabulary. You should be a article writer in the future!

LOL, I can't tell if sarcasm or not. I honestly didn't mean to write it like that xD.

In saying that, I would certainly consider my articulation of words to be of sound quality.
Last edited by Sinister ; 07-14-2017 at 04:02 AM.
07-14-2017, 10:46 PM #17
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Release as a group, Sony can't go after them all. Think how many of the Lizard scrubs are still free. At this point, I wouldn't even think Rebug would release a jailbreak, anyway.

you mean so one or two get caught and snitch right
07-14-2017, 11:17 PM #18
Originally posted by NGM View Post
you mean the simple things not the advanced no one will get his hands on something advanced to make it public 1% will do it to keep the since alive the rest enjoying with it private

well your wrong and u should hope that is the case because u will not be the 1% that gets it (your rep is to low )(things will come out i mean CFW for ps3 was advanced too then geo and shark relased it and all the other came after and then it started a train of other people making it and releasing the train has already started and someone will release and others will follow
07-15-2017, 02:31 AM #19
NGM
Bounty hunter
well your wrong and u should hope that is the case because u will not be the 1% that gets it (your rep is to low )(things will come out i mean CFW for ps3 was advanced too then geo and shark relased it and all the other came after and then it started a train of other people making it and releasing the train has already started and someone will release and others will follow

no doubt ther's something out there but the people little selfish abut it , let me give you example its impossible to pass firmware 4.70 with the proxy tool without the possibility to pass 1.75 hmmm something rong right and alot of examples its clear there is something behind it but as i told you the people selfish and 1% of them will release to make athers jealous from him and here we go the good news will start
Last edited by NGM ; 07-15-2017 at 02:43 AM. Reason: grammar things xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo