07-12-2017, 06:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have a PS4 4.55 i did not upgrade the ps4 or something. Think you I should wait for PS4 Modding on this PS4 ? That it will be possible in the future ?*

I dont know. I want to Mod this PS4, but now its only 1.76 working.*
07-12-2017, 08:56 PM #2
You'll know when it gets released... when it gets released.
07-12-2017, 09:01 PM #3
NGM
Bounty hunter
after PS5 , because even if the jailbreak happened now no one will release it for public , they like keeping the good things for them selfs this the humans except this fact
Last edited by NGM ; 07-12-2017 at 09:28 PM.
07-13-2017, 02:09 AM #4
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by NGM View Post
after PS5 , because even if the jailbreak happened now no one will release it for public , they like keeping the good things for them selfs this the humans except this fact

It's probably more because the person who does successfully jailbreak, may not be in the mood for a cease and desist or worse.

The following user thanked Sinister for this useful post:

NGM
07-13-2017, 04:01 AM #5
Originally posted by 42801
It's probably more because the person who does successfully jailbreak, may not be in the mood for a cease and desist or worse.

Hence why they should release anonymously or as part of a group rather than an individual.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

NGM
07-13-2017, 04:29 AM #6
NGM
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Hence why they should release anonymously or as part of a group rather than an individual.

exactly its not excuse to not release any important things also its not big deal i can volunteer to do it instead of them but like i sayed this the humans they like keep the valuable thigs for them selfs

notes: sorry if my grammar fucked up im not usa lol
Last edited by NGM ; 07-13-2017 at 04:37 AM.
07-13-2017, 04:34 AM #7
NGM
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 42801

this not the reasons , they can be anonymous no need to be famous in something will but your ass in the jail
07-13-2017, 04:36 AM #8
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by NGM View Post
exactly its not excuse to not release any important things also its not big deal i can volunteer to do it instead of them but like i sayed this the humans they like keep the valuable thigs for them selfs

notes: sorry if my grammar fuced up im not usa lol

Not gonna lie, If I discovered a jailbreak that was PS3 jailbreak equivalent or better, I'd probably try and sell the method to Sony.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2017, 04:43 AM #9
NGM
Bounty hunter
lol even if they will sell anything its going to be for older version of software its usless for them because anyone have lower software can do the method just he need to pass the online like some people did but they keep it private
07-13-2017, 08:24 AM #10
things will always come out because people will want to be known and have more rep in the community
u think people make things for nothing Kas

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo