Post: Tool to Merge PS4 PKG Parts Into One PKG File by Tustin
07-17-2017, 05:41 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Today, former modder You must login or register to view this content. has shared his open source GitHub to a tool that is very useful for those who are interested in the .pkg research over on the PlayStation 4 console. As requested by You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. had made this for him through a language named golang. This tool merges pkg parts into one pkg file for those who know what they're doing with it. Big thanks for Tustin for helping out the PS4 Scene, enjoy!

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

NGM, Speakster
07-18-2017, 11:49 AM #11
Ginsor
Save Point
Originally posted by another user
panic: failed reading part 3 for EP0002-CUSA08456_00-DESTINY2BETA0001-A0102-V0100_3.pkg: unexpected EOF

goroutine 1 [running]:
main.main()
Sad Awesome/d2/gopath/src/github.com/Tustin/pkg-merge/main.go:65 +0x360

Everything worked fine until i reached the last file and at the very end this error eccured
07-19-2017, 02:20 PM #12
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Really Tustin. golang? Are u that bored now mate? Upside Down Stare
07-19-2017, 09:04 PM #13
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Ginsor View Post
Everything worked fine until i reached the last file and at the very end this error eccured

Yeah, this was a problem with the function I was using to copy. I pushed some fixes and it should be fine now.
07-22-2017, 04:16 PM #14
Ginsor
Save Point
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Yeah, this was a problem with the function I was using to copy. I pushed some fixes and it should be fine now.

works like a charm! thanks for the update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo