07-25-2017, 06:49 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What you guys want to see on the ps4 jailbreak if it was possible.
07-27-2017, 10:11 AM #11
Originally posted by usapp
Weak . Earn trophies legitimately

you're funny.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
07-27-2017, 04:08 PM #12
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by GJx View Post
Me kid? lmao Do you know who I am? Find out first then talk. I can eat all you account's I can all are info. You think I only plat games for my living and don't call me kid I'm probably older than you.
I saw the other day you account didn't have 2nd verification on it. Stop talking shit before eat all your accounts.

Eat accounts wat
07-27-2017, 04:19 PM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Me kid? lmao Do you know who I am? Find out first then talk. I can eat all you account's I can all are info. You think I only plat games for my living and don't call me kid I'm probably older than you.
I saw the other day you account didn't have 2nd verification on it. Stop talking shit before eat all your accounts.

You need to relax and understand how to ignore childishness. I can literally give you an infraction for discussing public about hijacking his very own account. We both know you won't pull his account, and even if you did, I'd get involved.

This is your only warning, with that being said, have a wonderful day.
07-27-2017, 05:04 PM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
What you guys want to see on the ps4 jailbreak if it was possible.

free avatars will be nice somany that i want but dont want to spend 2$ on each of them

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

GJx and 1 other user.
07-27-2017, 05:06 PM #15
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by WosleyBE
free avatars will be nice somany that i want but dont want to spend 2$ on each of them

Same not worth spending 2$
07-27-2017, 11:25 PM #16
NGM
Bounty hunter
Thanks frosty you are the only one that complimented me . Thanks pal. These kids with mods seriously. They are the lowest of the lowest people who play games.

i Would like to answer you the same talk but nah looks like you dont care if you spend 1000 on games every year look around you and tell me if all the people can waste there money just for fun like you also i didnt see him talking about the trophys you just want to show some muscles that you can get trophys lol , the jailbreak didnt made only for trophy you can save your money as will or you want to tell me you dont care how they stealing you with this high price compared with pc platform , bla bla bla , have fun with your ps4
Last edited by NGM ; 07-27-2017 at 11:32 PM.
07-28-2017, 07:33 PM #17
NIO77
Bounty hunter
Thanks frosty you are the only one that complimented me . Thanks pal. These kids with mods seriously. They are the lowest of the lowest people who play games.

these kids?

why you get butt hurt this is a discussion if you dont like others opinion you can go and fuck your self :/
Last edited by NIO77 ; 07-28-2017 at 07:39 PM.

The following user thanked NIO77 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
08-01-2017, 05:59 AM #18
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter

Oh, wait that's me lol.
Cross save mods are still real XD.
08-01-2017, 09:35 AM #19
Real time modding without a pc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo