08-08-2017, 09:17 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey, I wanted to share this out since it's been a while all of us have posted in this section, so let's try reviving it again. This was a few days ago since we had shared this out to the public on Twitter, but hopefully, you can work up on something with for examination! This is currently the 4.73 firmware update decrypted with also the recovery update. My twitter is always there for PS4 stuff, so if you're looking for all the new stuff on the spot, be sure to go check that out if you'd like as well!

(PS4) 4.73 Update Decrypted: You must login or register to view this content.
(PS4) 4.73 Recovery: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

NGU GHOST
08-13-2017, 10:32 PM #2
What's the point of this and the benefits what will it do to the PS4 if I decide to download it? Only asking
08-13-2017, 10:54 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ItsTotalCury View Post
What's the point of this and the benefits what will it do to the PS4 if I decide to download it? Only asking

Straight answer for you, it's to examine it and work stuff on it. If you have no idea what to do with it, don't bother with it. It does have a lot of MBs to download, so I wouldn't bother wasting time taking up your storage in all honesty.
08-14-2017, 09:49 AM #4
yahay200
Save Point
(PS4) 4.73 Update Decrypted: You must login or register to view this content. oTag

The link does not work !!!
08-15-2017, 09:05 PM #5
Thanks for getting back to me man I do have a 2TB hard-drive and I wanted to know what's in it if I installed it on my Ps4 not saying that there's anything bad about it just a standard update that most of us have on are consoles ... Like did you just download it from PSN and added here or no

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo