08-09-2017, 02:46 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

A few days ago in our Discord Chat, PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. had shared with us a payload for the Hito Playground. This currently is only for 1.76, and I'm not sure if it will work on TestKits, but I'm sure it works for retails and devkits. Either way, I'm not too sure on that, but you can always test it out for yourself. Big thanks to oneman on sharing that with us to release to public.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej
08-09-2017, 02:59 AM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

A few days ago in our Discord Chat, PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. had shared with us a payload for the Hito Playground. This currently is only for 1.76, and I'm not sure if it will work on TestKits, but I'm sure it works for retails and devkits. Either way, I'm not too sure on that, but you can always test it out for yourself. Big thanks to oneman on sharing that with us to release to public.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

So have all the devs given up on 3.55? Because Spec's 3.55 playground is still WIP :/
08-09-2017, 03:08 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
So have all the devs given up on 3.55? Because Spec's 3.55 playground is still WIP :/

Most firmware that is being worked on that I know of is 1.01, 1.76, and 4.06+
08-09-2017, 08:50 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Glad you're back in the scene updating everyone, we all sure appreciate it Upside Down Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Hydrogen, xkoeckiiej
08-09-2017, 09:50 AM #5
Most firmware that is being worked on that I know of is 1.01, 1.76, and 4.06+

Have to ask, but why 1.01? Is there something special about that fw? Just seems odd to put focus on such a old firmware as opposed to one like 1.76/3.55/4.06+ that majority of people can get their hands on. But other than that, thanks for these threads Hydro! As much as I try to stay updated, there's always some new morsel of news for the PS4, and it gives me hope about the PS4's future. And rumors are there's a PS5 in the work, considering the trophy pack utility (for making trps) has PS5 conversion.
08-09-2017, 10:00 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Have to ask, but why 1.01? Is there something special about that fw? Just seems odd to put focus on such a old firmware as opposed to one like 1.76/3.55/4.06+ that majority of people can get their hands on. But other than that, thanks for these threads Hydro! As much as I try to stay updated, there's always some new morsel of news for the PS4, and it gives me hope about the PS4's future. And rumors are there's a PS5 in the work, considering the trophy pack utility (for making trps) has PS5 conversion.

1) Why take shortcuts, when we can start from the beginning? Winky Winky -- Less security, more to look into and learn.

2) ty

3) PlayStation 5 has already been announced by Sony themselves, kek.

Frosty
08-09-2017, 12:15 PM #7
1) Why take shortcuts, when we can start from the beginning? Winky Winky -- Less security, more to look into and learn.

2) ty

3) PlayStation 5 has already been announced by Sony themselves, kek.

Just so weird to be delving into PS5 when PS4 has only been on the market for a short while -- and still not as rekt as Vita.
08-13-2017, 10:57 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Just so weird to be delving into PS5 when PS4 has only been on the market for a short while -- and still not as rekt as Vita.

PlayStation 5 I bet is going to be a few changes, and they're going to think it's the next BIG THING. All the PS3 characteristics in the console were better in my opinion. PS4 just made a wrong decision with the UIs...
08-14-2017, 02:18 AM #9
PlayStation 5 I bet is going to be a few changes, and they're going to think it's the next BIG THING. All the PS3 characteristics in the console were better in my opinion. PS4 just made a wrong decision with the UIs...

One thing I do miss is the comments on profiles. Gave them personality
08-14-2017, 03:33 AM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
One thing I do miss is the comments on profiles. Gave them personality

Yeah, a ton of stuff was better. Hopefully the PS5 will be better, and not slow as hell as the PS4.

hello10110

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo