Post: [Speculation][Reverse Engineering] Could an xinput load malicias binaries?
08-10-2017, 04:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); x86 64 has weird semiotical line breaks and ROP is always possible... I can implement an automatic ROP algoroithm and I can even find enough python libraries my psuedocode isnt just o log ^3n if we want to actually do something... I know theres a private jail break I just want something public so thiis forum stops stagnating and want to do it properly somehow I dont know, kernal access was ages ago anyways
09-01-2017, 12:38 AM #11
Originally posted by Sinsofthefather View Post
x86 64 has weird semiotical line breaks and ROP is always possible... I can implement an automatic ROP algoroithm and I can even find enough python libraries my psuedocode isnt just o log ^3n if we want to actually do something... I know theres a private jail break I just want something public so thiis forum stops stagnating and want to do it properly somehow I dont know, kernal access was ages ago anyways

Qwerty has said he won't release 4.06/4.55 kernel exploits until his methods are all patched. Sucks but what can you do Sal
09-01-2017, 03:12 AM #12
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
If somebody wanted to damage your console they don't need a jb to do it

The devs need to have some personal conviction and not release that shit to the cucks

I agree with you and think gamesave editing should always be free. Honestly modding in general should be free but sadly that's not the case anymore and hasn't been for a very very long time. It seems like the only free stuff are the things that are leeched.

I didn't mean like actual damaging the system, But more of just dirty mods.
Since BO2 I haven't played as much or even enjoyedgames oneline for a very long time cause of dumb kid mod users.
All there is now is someone wanting to use dirty mods on you to show they have a better menu, Even though they didn't create it or they just leached it.

But before that game, modding wasn't so bad.

I guess I like to learn and have fun with mods, not to use them as an advantage or to make the game worse.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo