Post: [Speculation][Reverse Engineering] Could an xinput load malicias binaries?
08-10-2017, 04:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); x86 64 has weird semiotical line breaks and ROP is always possible... I can implement an automatic ROP algoroithm and I can even find enough python libraries my psuedocode isnt just o log ^3n if we want to actually do something... I know theres a private jail break I just want something public so thiis forum stops stagnating and want to do it properly somehow I dont know, kernal access was ages ago anyways
08-10-2017, 05:58 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by F33L View Post
x86 64 has weird semiotical line breaks and ROP is always possible... I can implement an automatic ROP algoroithm and I can even find enough python libraries my psuedocode isnt just o log ^3n if we want to actually do something... I know theres a private jail break I just want something public so thiis forum stops stagnating and want to do it properly somehow I dont know, kernal access was ages ago anyways

wat...
08-10-2017, 07:02 AM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
wat...

oh come on fuckboys hacked old firmware with Ti 84s
Im sure it has floating point capabilities bitch
08-10-2017, 01:26 PM #4
Originally posted by F33L View Post
I know theres a private jail break I just want something public

If I understand theres some kind of a race going on right now lmao

I fucking love this shit and great community btw. oh go ahead and try (finally an useful post about ps4 jailbreak)
08-10-2017, 03:55 PM #5
NGM
Bounty hunter
as i sayed if there is jailbreak somewhere no one will release it until ps5 come out they learned from ps3 how its gone rong when the kids fucked up the online games they cant use the mods gently they enjoying freezing the people and crazy mods makes people get upset so forget about releasing a jailbreak for now no one have this knowledge he's ready to put it in hands cant appreciate it until some of these kids do something like them GetthefuckoutDrinking Coffee
Last edited by NGM ; 08-10-2017 at 03:58 PM.
08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #6
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter

Here you go I'm sure this is what you are looking for Happy
Once the console hits this number games tend to freeze. I am sure you are wondering why this number is so small and it took me a while to notice it myself. Every game goes in to scientific notation :O this means numbers from 1000-1,000,000 are put in to forms such as 1k 1m. This number is the number that absoultly breaks the console! Originally I thought that the max number was 99,999,999 as it was converted to 1E+08, but continued wondering why the lower number was freezing the games, but a 32bit int was going negative without causing the same chaos (2,147,483,647).
Last edited by ProtoBuffers ; 08-23-2017 at 04:00 AM. Reason: More info
08-23-2017, 04:09 AM #7
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Sinsofthefather View Post
x86 64 has weird semiotical line breaks and ROP is always possible... I can implement an automatic ROP algoroithm and I can even find enough python libraries my psuedocode isnt just o log ^3n if we want to actually do something... I know theres a private jail break I just want something public so thiis forum stops stagnating and want to do it properly somehow I dont know, kernal access was ages ago anyways

Tbh if there's a public Jb why isn't it for sale?
08-23-2017, 11:17 PM #8
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Sony would buy it and patch it. It is probably still usable in the current versions of the console.
08-31-2017, 05:28 AM #9
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
I remember when PS3 3.41 and 3.55 was first released,
It was a big deal but not everyone had em or used em online,
Nowadays everyone and there grandma has one.
So PS4 JB would be horrible. In some ways.
I hope one is released and stuff like aldo's tools are made for ps4 and done as a community projects and not private.
But I don't want to see a PS4 JB go Online cause of idiots who would want to screw up games instead of making them fun for all.
I would use PS3 Online when it first came out but it was easy mods that did no damage or bad mods to others.
But I know PS4 JB Online will go wrong in a instant.
So if someone does release. keep it offline.

PS3 save editor was free and alot of the community was able to find many codes, and continued to keep finding more codes
without giving up on a single game so fast just to move on to the next game just like the PS4 save editor you see today, It seems they do this.
Find a few codes and move on to another game. When alot more could of been done.
I know its hard for them to do all this by there selfs, Thats why they need to allow save editor to be free and public project.
PS4 save editor is sold, not a community project.
So you will never get any great codes when the save editor project is not done by the community.
Makes me sad ;(
If it was free and more public. Then more games and more codes for them games would be found and created for the community by the community.

So PS4 JB would be depressing if it went online and sold stuff just makes it worse.
I would be happy to mod offline games and saves.

I just wish the PS4 was treated the same way the PS3 Jailbreak was treated when it first came out.
08-31-2017, 08:32 PM #10
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
I remember when PS3 3.41 and 3.55 was first released,
It was a big deal but not everyone had em or used em online,
Nowadays everyone and there grandma has one.
So PS4 JB would be horrible. In some ways.
I hope one is released and stuff like aldo's tools are made for ps4 and done as a community projects and not private.
But I don't want to see a PS4 JB go Online cause of idiots who would want to screw up games instead of making them fun for all.
I would use PS3 Online when it first came out but it was easy mods that did no damage or bad mods to others.
But I know PS4 JB Online will go wrong in a instant.
So if someone does release. keep it offline.

PS3 save editor was free and alot of the community was able to find many codes, and continued to keep finding more codes
without giving up on a single game so fast just to move on to the next game just like the PS4 save editor you see today, It seems they do this.
Find a few codes and move on to another game. When alot more could of been done.
I know its hard for them to do all this by there selfs, Thats why they need to allow save editor to be free and public project.
PS4 save editor is sold, not a community project.
So you will never get any great codes when the save editor project is not done by the community.
Makes me sad ;(
If it was free and more public. Then more games and more codes for them games would be found and created for the community by the community.

So PS4 JB would be depressing if it went online and sold stuff just makes it worse.
I would be happy to mod offline games and saves.

I just wish the PS4 was treated the same way the PS3 Jailbreak was treated when it first came out.

If somebody wanted to damage your console they don't need a jb to do it

The devs need to have some personal conviction and not release that shit to the cucks

I agree with you and think gamesave editing should always be free. Honestly modding in general should be free but sadly that's not the case anymore and hasn't been for a very very long time. It seems like the only free stuff are the things that are leeched.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo