Post: PlayStation 4 1.76 Activate/Deactivation Application Testing
08-12-2017, 03:33 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Sup guys, so recently many of you have known that the PS4 DevKit Debug Settings have been released by Sealab and j0lama. Everyone has been trying to crack down on a few specific things over on these settings lately. More over, Ginsor found a way to convey every pkg in Entitlement Control. Don't get too happy though, we haven't found a way to actually run .pkg files, but everyone is trying to look into that. In addition, eXtreme ran a video today on his channel so you can see what we mean by activating and deactivating some applications.

08-12-2017, 03:39 AM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Sup guys, so recently many of you have known that the PS4 DevKit Debug Settings have been released by Sealab and j0lama. Everyone has been trying to crack down on a few specific things over on these settings lately. More over, Ginsor found a way to convey every pkg in Entitlement Control. Don't get too happy though, we haven't found a way to actually run .pkg files, but everyone is trying to look into that. In addition, eXtreme ran a video today on his channel so you can see what we mean by activating and deactivating some applications.

What's omsk? And PT is leaked out, yeah? Would be nice to one day get a 1.76, and be able to play that without wasting thousands of dollars
08-12-2017, 03:44 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
What's omsk? And PT is leaked out, yeah? Would be nice to one day get a 1.76, and be able to play that without wasting thousands of dollars

OMSK was a kiosk system application that eXtreme had made to start testing out .pkgs and shit. PT isn't leaked, there are ways to still play the game, but you need some tools that are buried in this section and some guides running 1.76 I believe. In addition, there is a way to what you're referring to "without wasting thousands of dollars". No one wants to get in trouble though so yeah..

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 08-12-2017 at 07:44 AM.
08-12-2017, 03:51 AM #4
OMSK was a testing application that eXtreme had made to start testing out .pkgs and shit. PT isn't leaked, there are ways to still play the game, but you need some tools that are buried in this section and some guides running 1.76 I believe. In addition, there is a way to what you're referring to "without wasting thousands of dollars". No one wants to get in trouble though so yeah..

Haha, thanks for the info. It just sucks seeing such a game selling for so much. I wonder if people are trying to sell consoles with Top rated
08-12-2017, 10:00 AM #5
SC58
Former Staff

the sdk tells you what every debug setting does... duhhhh :p lol

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
08-12-2017, 08:24 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

the sdk tells you what every debug setting does... duhhhh :p lol

How about go join us again in the chat instead Kappa..
08-13-2017, 01:04 AM #7
SC58
Former Staff
How about go join us again in the chat instead Kappa..

how about i just go back and crawl under a rock True story
08-13-2017, 01:04 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
how about i just go back and crawl under a rock True story

I bet Red is under there with you too huh Drack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo