Post: PS4 1.76 UI Mod™ – Custom PSN User Avatar by eXtreme
08-17-2017, 12:58 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, today we have some more 1.76 modding on the PS4 console. Modder by the name eXtreme shares a small guide on how to customize your PSN Avatar free editing the online.json and .dds files. It's amazing how this guy could find this out, and big props to Ginsor as well for helping him out on this. Let's jump straight into eXtreme's Tutorial that he posted for us over on his website!

PS4 UI Mod™ – Custom PSN User Avatar

After examine some user data files of Ginsor’s 1.76 PS4, I have found a way to change the User Avatar in the Home Menu. It’s very simple, I have only edited the online.json with a other link and created .dds files.

Sadly it will only work on your 1.76 PS4 if it was connected to PSN and you already have installed a Avatar on your hdd.

You must login or register to view this content.

You just need to copy the files via FTP in system_data/priv/cache/profile/0x10000000 (choose your PSN User Account).

Special Thanks to Ginsor for testing !

DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
08-17-2017, 01:17 PM #2
Nice. It's always good to see ANYTHING added to the PS4 modding scene. I have a PS4 sealed in it's box on 1.75 amd will probably sell it soon or maybe start modding in a year with it. Keep up the good work, mate.
08-17-2017, 05:32 PM #3
Dang too bad I need to have been connected to psn lol

Hopefully something will come out for sealed units that never touched the PlayStation network
09-16-2017, 06:01 AM #4
Nice find
09-19-2017, 02:04 AM #5
good stuffTiphat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo