08-24-2017, 07:50 AM #1
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had posted this picture a few months ago, but nobody ever said anything so I guess I will post it on here and see what people have to say about it :p. I do not have the console anymore or the original picture anymore because of constant update loops and it isn't worth keeping a broken console.
You must login or register to view this content.
08-24-2017, 10:12 AM #2
WILDEMODZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ok I'm gonna be the first to say
WHAT THE? 😝
08-24-2017, 03:03 PM #3
Damn... youve haxxed sony :P
08-24-2017, 03:04 PM #4
The translations didn't load for you.
08-24-2017, 04:44 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
I had posted this picture a few months ago, but nobody ever said anything so I guess I will post it on here and see what people have to say about it :p. I do not have the console anymore or the original picture anymore because of constant update loops and it isn't worth keeping a broken console.

Had this happen a few times as well. The text begins displaying the code. Not sure we can get much from it for now as its only coding for the xmb functions and commands
08-24-2017, 06:17 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
I had posted this picture a few months ago, but nobody ever said anything so I guess I will post it on here and see what people have to say about it :p. I do not have the console anymore or the original picture anymore because of constant update loops and it isn't worth keeping a broken console.

It's nothing. This has happened to me before on 4.50. It's just the code bugging out a bit. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo