Post: [RELEASE] OpenRTE's Open Source (Explore/Edit PlayStation 4 Memory)
08-31-2017, 06:50 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, so yesterday PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. has released his own Open Source to the tool he used back then to edit and explore the PS4 Memory. All his code is stated to be "crappy" but the tool still works perfectly. If any of you all want to use it to make your own, or make it better. Go for it!

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.
Download pre-compiled version: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz, gluesniffinpete, Johnny--Mac, Playstation VR, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
08-31-2017, 10:33 AM #2
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
Hydrogen any updates on the PS4 jb??
08-31-2017, 01:58 PM #3
Looks like a nice implementation but using C# for the API is a no no, other than that, it doesn't look like a piece of shit
09-05-2017, 02:24 AM #4
This is gold!
09-05-2017, 02:39 AM #5
Originally posted by iridium7890 View Post
Hydrogen any updates on the PS4 jb??

Essentially, he's waiting for more patches to come. And with that You must login or register to view this content. don't expect to be able to go online with it Sal
09-19-2017, 03:24 AM #6
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Hey guys, so yesterday PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. has released his own Open Source to the tool he used back then to edit and explore the PS4 Memory. All his code is stated to be "crappy" but the tool still works perfectly. If any of you all want to use it to make your own, or make it better. Go for it!

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.
Download pre-compiled version: You must login or register to view this content.

I can't get connected to this and I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong? Is there a recommended guide to get started?

So far I've tried sharing my wifi to my ethernet and connecting directly and also using a router..? maybe im using the wrong ip address?
09-19-2017, 12:38 PM #7
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I can't get connected to this and I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong? Is there a recommended guide to get started?

So far I've tried sharing my wifi to my ethernet and connecting directly and also using a router..? maybe im using the wrong ip address?

I guess your PS4 is on 1.76 ?
09-19-2017, 12:44 PM #8
Originally posted by Smoky420 View Post
I guess your PS4 is on 1.76 ?

Yeah simple payloads and file-browsing both over wifi work just fine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo