09-01-2017, 06:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS4-AIO Release

Now supports 4.05!
Simply check the 4.05 toggle in the top right!

You must login or register to view this content.
I have been working on this tool with XexSolutions on and off for the past 2 weeks and feel like its time to release it. The tool combines all the tools I have made for 1.76 PS4's in the past into one tool along with some new stuff. Listed below is everything you can find in this tool.

Console Tools

• Payload Injector
  • Listener
  • Game Dumper
  • Mod Menu Injector
  • FTP Browser
  • Package Merging Tool
  • UI Editor

Peek Poke Tool

• Peek and Poke Memory
  • Dump Window to file
  • Dump Selection to file
  • Copy Selection of Bytes
  • Search for sequence of bytes
  • Search for string
  • API Selector
  • Auto Update peeked memory - PS4ME only

Advanced Warfare/Ghosts Mods
This is basically the same mods I released in my PS4 Multi-Cod Tool however I have added some extra options into the Advanced Warfare tool like, Player Speed, Radar and Jump Height and have added an option into both mod tools that allow you to switch between the base version of the games or the latest game update version. So for Ghosts you can switch the tool to support either 1.00 or 1.20 and for AW you can switch from 1.00 to 1.23.
Updater
Credits

Usage:

Payload Injector
Use the code execution feature in the webkit playground to inject a payload. The tool has some preset payloads for you to inject. You can add more by adding a payload to the payloads folder. You can select the custom payload option to inject a payload from any location on your computer.
You can also switch from .bin to .elf payloads using the elf loader in the webkit playground.
There is also an option to change IP on the payload which is for payloads where you need to enter your IP in a hex editor. If you enable this option it will swap out the IP for you automatically.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Listener

Game Dumper
Use this to decrypt and dump your game files so that you can run them as a backup.Simply enter the game ID into the box and select app0 or patch0 depending on whether you want to decrypt
the game files or the game update files. You can also select which USB port to dump the files to. From there you can either inject the payload or save a compiled payload to use in future.

Mod Menu Injector
Use the code execution feature in the webkit playground to inject a mod menu. You can use this feature to inject 2Much4u's GTA-V Azura Menu and Far Cry menu's.

Package Merging Utility
Use this to merge multi part package files into one package file. This will allow you to install the package in the package manager. You can use this for things like large game updates and store downloaded games and apps.

UI Editor
Use this tool to swap out your home screen images and inject an FTP payload before using. Click connect and it will load all the home screen images. Swap out the ones you want by right clicking an image and selecting replace image or select the image to replace and drag n drop a new image from the computer on top. You can also extract an image to the PC by right clicking and selecting extract image or drag n drop the image to the PC.

FTP Browser
Use this to browse your PS4's hard drive through FTP. Inject an FTP Payload before using. You can extract files from PS4 to PC and import files from PC to PS4. You can also double click a file to open it on your PC.

Peek Poke Tool
Select which API you want to use and inject the payload. Then click connect once on the game and select the module to attach to and click attach.
Enter a base address to read and length of bytes to read and click peek. You can edit directly in the hex viewer and click poke to apply changes.

Ghosts/AW
Inject the RTE Payload in the bottom right, then click connect on the Ghosts or AW tool once you're on the game. Once in a match select which game update version your game is running on then click fetch clients to load all the player names into the list. Click on a client and select a mod to enable which will enable that mod for the person you select.

Credits
Credit to the people who made the payloads and API's that come with the tool.

If anyone would like to add there own tools into PS4-AIO PM me. I will add it to the tool and add you to the credits.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MODDED_WARFARE ; 03-20-2018 at 02:48 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to MODDED_WARFARE for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Okami, AcroHD, BaumHF1, BISOON, Bucko, BurtE, comrade_slavsya, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, DPO23, Dynamite, filon1001, Flexbooter, popcornmods, Gehirnstaub, GelsonSilva, geotermal, gluesniffinpete, GreenTea101, hackerfield, Hydrogen, iDontRte, ImAzazel, Je Modz, LaughTracks, Levisaurus, lucasaf01, macflay59, MC_Dogan, MessinBound, NGM, NGU GHOST, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, Right, ro0t, runningman420, saeed19971, Shadow, Speakster, User343234, utku42, val26, xGTAPro

The following 2 users groaned at MODDED_WARFARE for this awful post:

bastiengta, bris214
09-01-2017, 06:42 PM #2
xkira
Gobble
Update 1.01 error

Thanks to Make This possible Happy
09-01-2017, 06:45 PM #3
Tool looks nice will test soon
09-01-2017, 10:45 PM #4
Awesome thanks!
09-01-2017, 11:35 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by WARFARE View Post
PS4-AIO Release

I have been working on this tool with XexSolutions on and off for the past 2 weeks and feel like its time to release it. The tool combines all the tools I have made for 1.76 PS4's in the past into one tool along with some new stuff. Listed below is everything you can find in this tool.

Console Tools

• Payload Injector
  • Mod Menu Injector
  • FTP Browser
  • Package Merging Tool
  • UI Editor

Peek Poke Tool

• Peek and Poke Memory
  • Dump Window to file
  • Dump Selection to file
  • Search for string
  • API Selector

This is basically the same mods I released in my PS4 Multi-Cod Tool however I have added some extra options into the Advanced Warfare tool like, Player Speed, Radar and Jump Height and have added an option into both mod tools that allow you to switch between the base version of the games or the latest game update version. So for Ghosts you can switch the tool to support either 1.00 or 1.20 and for AW you can switch from 1.00 to 1.23.
Updater
Credits

Usage:

Payload Injector
Use the code execution feature in the webkit playground to inject a payload. The tool has some preset payloads for you to inject. You can add more by adding a payload to the payloads folder. You can select the custom payload option to inject a payload from any location on your computer.
You can also switch from .bin to .elf payloads using the elf loader in the webkit playground.
There is also an option to change IP on the payload which is for payloads where you need to enter your IP in a hex editor. If you enable this option it will swap out the IP for you automatically.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Mod Menu Injector
Use the code execution feature in the webkit playground to inject a mod menu. You can use this feature to inject 2Much4u's GTA-V Azura Menu and Far Cry menu's.

Package Merging Utility
Use this to merge multi part package files into one package file. This will allow you to install the package in the package manager. You can use this for things like large game updates and store downloaded games and apps.

UI Editor
Use this tool to swap out your home screen images and inject an FTP payload before using. Click connect and it will load all the home screen images. Swap out the ones you want by right clicking an image and selecting replace image or select the image to replace and drag n drop a new image from the computer on top. You can also extract an image to the PC by right clicking and selecting extract image or drag n drop the image to the PC.

FTP Browser
Use this to browse your PS4's hard drive through FTP. Inject an FTP Payload before using. You can extract files from PS4 to PC and import files from PC to PS4. You can also double click a file to open it on your PC.

Peek Poke Tool
Select which API you want to use and inject the payload. Then click connect once on the game and select the module to attach to and click attach.
Enter a base address to read and length of bytes to read and click peek. You can edit directly in the hex viewer and click poke to apply changes.

Ghosts/AW
Inject the RTE Payload in the bottom right, then click connect on the Ghosts or AW tool once you're on the game. Once in a match select which game update version your game is running on then click fetch clients to load all the player names into the list. Click on a client and select a mod to enable which will enable that mod for the person you select.

Credits

If anyone would like to add there own tools into PS4-AIO PM me. I will add it to the tool and add you to the credits.

Gorgeous man Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

GelsonSilva
09-02-2017, 02:52 AM #6
PS4-AIO Release

Console Tools

• Payload Injector
  • Mod Menu Injector
  • FTP Browser
  • Package Merging Tool
  • UI Editor

Peek Poke Tool

• Peek and Poke Memory
  • Dump Window to file
  • Dump Selection to file
  • Search for string
  • API Selector

Updater
Credits

Usage:

Payload Injector

Mod Menu Injector

Package Merging Utility

UI Editor

FTP Browser

Peek Poke Tool

Ghosts/AW

Credits

Looks very nice, would look into making your own memory API as the PS4ME is poor
09-02-2017, 02:55 AM #7
PS4-AIO Release

Console Tools

• Payload Injector
  • Mod Menu Injector
  • FTP Browser
  • Package Merging Tool
  • UI Editor

Peek Poke Tool

• Peek and Poke Memory
  • Dump Window to file
  • Dump Selection to file
  • Search for string
  • API Selector

Updater
Credits

Usage:

Payload Injector

Mod Menu Injector

Package Merging Utility

UI Editor

FTP Browser

Peek Poke Tool

Ghosts/AW

Credits

Looks insane. Will have to try this out if I ever get a 1.76
09-02-2017, 07:26 AM #8
Care to explain this?You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dice_Monkey ; 09-02-2017 at 02:28 PM.
09-02-2017, 04:55 PM #9
Originally posted by Monkey View Post
Care to explain this?You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah its called obfuscation. I included a virus scan with the download for both the installer and portable versions.
09-02-2017, 08:40 PM #10
NGM
Bounty hunter
nice and clean, keep up i would like to see you on top not the sleepy genus kids
Last edited by NGM ; 09-02-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo