Post: [1.76 FW] Piracy for the PlayStation 4 is now Available.
09-17-2017, 03:31 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Disclaimer

Here in the following I will NOT be providing any links to piracy for games, nor websites to any type of torrent. I'm only STRICTLY explaining what is going on today so everyone can stay updated. I'm not responsible for any of your actions as I'm just giving out important information in the scene. Please don't come at me or PlayStation thinking twice about closing this thread down in any way. Since we have that out of the way, let's dive into this.

In-Depth Information - (as of September 17th, 2017)

As far as I know of, everyone has been begging developers for this day to finally come. Well, that day has finally come to light for everyone. I will not explain or discuss the developer who managed to hack into mostly everything and make this possible, but a fellow developer would like to spread the word about it being finally available to everyone. You must login or register to view this content., PlayStation 4 developer, stated earlier today that piracy will be coming soon (tomorrow) September 18th of 2017. In addition, this has never been nothing new. Piracy has always been possible, but since nothing was ever shown for retail consoles, here it is.

// Bonus: those who also don't know, NoNpDrm has been released for Vita. This means you can pirate a lot of stuff now for Vita. I will not show you what to do with that as I said before. It's just a plugin, and that plugin will give me the flu if I say anything more over it, even trouble for myself here on Ngu.

NoNpDrm, A plugin that allows you to bypass DRM protection on any PS Vita content. Using this with st4rks PKG Decrypter will make pirating too easy for everyone.

Many may be asking a lot of questions at this moment. Don't worry, I will be getting into that very soon. Also, I know Minecraft is one of the games you could use since Zecoxao conveyed an image for us showing it is possible. You can view them here. (By the way, on the pictures it says "PlayStation Vita Edition" that is a joke from the developers. It's for PlayStation 4.

Questions and Answers - (as of September 17th, 2017)

Here I will be answering most of the questions that have been confirmed by developers. It should wrap up everything you need to know for the public that is at least.

What firmware will this work on?

• This will be only available for 1.76 firmware.

Will this work on 3.55 firmware?

• No. Once a kernel exploit goes live for the public, then it should be.

What firmware can we pirate games on?

• You can pirate any game that's running on 1.76 and below.

This is finally alive, how come it took so long?

• This isn't new. This has been possible for such a long time, and we all know why it wasn't ever released.... $ony.

Will this be compatible with 4.X in the future?

• As Zecoxao stated, it should be, but Specter has corrected by saying it is not entirely true. On later firmwares, more checks have been added and such in kernel, but still nothing major.

Authors

Content Manager(s) Hydrogen
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 09-17-2017 at 10:29 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BaSs_HaXoR, Dog88Christian, DoomFlake, GelsonSilva, gluesniffinpete, Levisaurus, lucasaf01, Playstation VR, roman_reigns, Smoky420, STVBDKD, wajdi9, Wosley
09-17-2017, 05:30 PM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Disclaimer

Here in the following I will NOT be providing any links to piracy for games, nor websites to any type of torrent. I'm only STRICTLY explaining what is going on today so everyone can stay updated. I'm not responsible for any of your actions as I'm just giving out important information in the scene. Please don't come at me or PlayStation thinking twice about closing this thread down in any way. Since we have that out of the way, let's dive into this.

As far as I know of, everyone has been begging developers for this day to finally come. Well, that day has finally come to light for everyone. I will not explain or discuss the developer who managed to hack into mostly everything and make this possible, but a fellow developer would like to spread the word about it being finally available to everyone. You must login or register to view this content., PlayStation 4 developer, stated earlier today that piracy will be coming soon (tomorrow) September 18th of 2017. In addition, this has never been nothing new. Piracy has always been possible, but since nothing was ever shown for retail consoles, here it is.

// Bonus: those who also don't know, NoNpDrm has been released for Vita. This means you can pirate a lot of stuff now for Vita. I will not show you what to do with that as I said before. It's just a plugin, and that plugin will give me the flu if I say anything more over it, even trouble for myself here on Ngu.

NoNpDrm, A plugin that allows you to bypass DRM protection on any PS Vita content. Using this with st4rks PKG Decrypter will make pirating too easy for everyone.

Many may be asking a lot of questions at this moment. Don't worry, I will be getting into that very soon. Also, I know Minecraft is one of the games you could use since Zecoxao conveyed an image for us showing it is possible. You can view them here. (By the way, on the pictures it says "PlayStation Vita Edition" that is a joke from the developers. It's for PlayStation 4.

Here I will be answering most of the questions that have been confirmed by developers. It should wrap up everything you need to know for the public that is at least.

• This isn't new. This has been possible for such a long time, and we all know why it wasn't ever released.... $ony.

• As Zecoxao stated, it should be.

Authors

where does it say its being released TOMORROW ?
09-17-2017, 05:34 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by reigns View Post
where does it say its being released TOMORROW ?

Zecoxao stated will be coming soon (tm). Should mean tomorrow.
09-17-2017, 09:06 PM #4
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Piracy has been available on the Vita since Vitamin and Maidumptool last year, but this just makes it even better since it'll be the primary use for the NoNpDrm plugin lol
09-17-2017, 09:47 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Piracy has been available on the Vita since Vitamin and Maidumptool last year, but this just makes it even better since it'll be the primary use for the NoNpDrm plugin lol

Well yeah, just meant it would be way easier and more controllable aha Upside Down Happy
09-18-2017, 03:35 AM #6
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks, time to get a 1.76 ps4 Kryptus
09-18-2017, 06:14 AM #7
Zecoxao stated will be coming soon (tm). Should mean tomorrow.

u r assuming tm MEANS tomorrow..kindly edit your title,its misleading..would suggest change from AVAILABLE to AVAILABLE SOON.
09-18-2017, 06:18 AM #8

Disclaimer

• As Zecoxao stated, it should be, but Specter has corrected by saying it is not entirely true. On later firmwares, more checks have been added and such in kernel, but still nothing major.

Authors

I mean, piracy for the Vita is a year old now, but glad to see PS4 getting broken. And can we please not forget Luca has 4.XX exploits You must login or register to view this content. ?
Last edited by Frosty ; 09-18-2017 at 06:25 AM.
09-18-2017, 09:11 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by reigns View Post
u r assuming tm MEANS tomorrow..kindly edit your title,its misleading..would suggest change from AVAILABLE to AVAILABLE SOON.

No need to kindly switch it since technically it's already possible and out. (PS4 and Vita)
09-18-2017, 10:33 PM #10
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
No need to kindly switch it since technically it's already possible and out. (PS4 and Vita)

Anything is "technically" possible, still useless without a proper release/documentation.

The following user thanked SyGnUs for this useful post:

GelsonSilva

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo