09-29-2017, 02:28 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Introduction

Previously, I fabricated a thread in conjunction with a new topic that grew slowly, but has made history after all these years. Homebrew was in the middle of being created for the first time for the PlayStation 4, and yesterday, PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. conveyed reality for everyone. The first PlayStation 4 Homebrew showcase can be found down below showing a small clip on running The Playroom into a small game created by Big Boss. The little square may move around while changing colors. Not fancy? You're wrong! This is a masterpiece.

In-Depth Information - (as of September 29th, 2017)

Yesterday was the official day that PS4 Homebrew was created by its own code to prove that it is now possible to start working on new projects! Furthermore, this is for retail 1.76 firmware, but I'm sure there are ways to port it to other firmware. Now, it's possible to see if developers could recreate "multiMAN" as everyone wanted to. Also, a Cydia-environment has potential, but it's up to others to see if they have time to create it as You must login or register to view this content. suggested. You must login or register to view this content., former site developer, had shed light onto Frosty's topic by explaining that it wouldn't be too hard for this.

"You wouldn't need any ios experience to make something like this. I could do it fairly easily since it would just be a cpp app communicating with a server to find packages and dependencies that package may need to run." - Tustin

This means that if we could get a Cydia-Enviroment going, it's possible to start up a Homebrew Application, and download any Homebrew from there. No need to go to Brewology, get the .pkg, USB to the PS4, etc... This would be efficient, and is for sure an innovative idea.

I spoke with You must login or register to view this content., and he told me, yes, it is possible, and it was of course, possible for someone to create a Cydia-like store, and for Vita Homebrew to transport to PS4. I'm very positive you'd still need to change a ton of stuff from the code, but it's possible in a way. More information on Homebrew will be coming soon in the future. History has been made ladies and gentlemen.

Conclusion

Overall, it's amazing after all these years, everyone stayed positive. Since Homebrew, Piracy, and Backups are now official. Let's see what will be coming soon. This is a major step coming to the PlayStation 4, and it doesn't stop there yet. PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content.[/B] has hinted out a small message to everyone on my server.

"Bigger things are coming " - z80

Authors

Content Manager(s) Hydrogen
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 09-29-2017 at 03:43 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

-JM-, Flatracer, Marco_Legend, NomanGaming, saeed19971, tuffcole, zatb15
09-29-2017, 02:43 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Added in more important sentences.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

tuffcole

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo