10-15-2017, 07:23 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
WebKit Exploit, succeeded. Kernel Exploit? He might already have one laying around Shhh

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-19-2017 at 05:41 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, Okami, AFG, Dog88Christian, Beats, MR.MCGOO, saeed19971, xPurpBoyyx
10-15-2017, 07:37 PM #2
Okami
Known As Yukuku
wish he would release exploit for 4.07 i haven't touch my ps4 in months fingers crossed something comes out in coming months thanks for sharing bud

The following user thanked Okami for this useful post:

AFG
10-15-2017, 11:34 PM #3
AFG
The One and Only
He's not gonna release anything. History repeats itself.
Last edited by AFG ; 10-16-2017 at 12:01 AM.

The following user thanked AFG for this useful post:

Okami
10-16-2017, 08:26 AM #4
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AFG View Post

That's like showing the world you have a Bugatti Chiron and never driving it.

Talk so much about it, but for what. To show it's possible (obviously) but what do you get really? A cheap pat on the back? Yeah people do use things for bad. Huehue Modders who strive to cause hell online Geo but honestly I'm sure there is some good to it other than lame piracy that little kids want just because they're too lazy to work lol

The following 4 users say thank you to xPurpBoyyx for this useful post:

Okami, AFG, Dog88Christian, Eddie Mac

The following user groaned xPurpBoyyx for this awful post:

hello10110
10-16-2017, 12:51 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by AFG View Post

2017 will be history.
10-16-2017, 01:30 PM #6
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
That's like showing the world you have a Bugatti Chiron and never driving it.

Talk so much about it, but for what. To show it's possible (obviously) but what do you get really? A cheap pat on the back? Yeah people do use things for bad. Huehue Modders who strive to cause hell online Geo but honestly I'm sure there is some good to it other than lame piracy that little kids want just because they're too lazy to work lol

Plus then whines about people begging for it lool, then why show it off. Kid is a joke. smart one but a joke.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

AFG, Kronoaxis, xPurpBoyyx
10-16-2017, 04:34 PM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
lol why do people always get upset at stuff like this. why burn multiple bugs just to release some half-assed "jailbreak" that most people will be ungrateful for anyways? i'd rather him sit on it and use it to potentially find even more bugs in the future which he can then release if he wants

The following 5 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Hydrogen, Beats, Mad Angry, WelshHoster, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
10-16-2017, 07:15 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
lol why do people always get upset at stuff like this. why burn multiple bugs just to release some half-assed "jailbreak" that most people will be ungrateful for anyways? i'd rather him sit on it and use it to potentially find even more bugs in the future which he can then release if he wants

The fact everyone wants modding, yet, they don't understand that. Shit, you could *probably* mod online since you're such on a high firmware or probably mod the next-gen CODs offline for the first time. The thing is, modifying the console not knowing what the hell it'll send to Sony's server will probably just screw up their consoles that they have been holding for ages. In addition, once they patch the bugs, they'll be back crying again for another half jailbreak lol...
10-16-2017, 08:08 PM #9
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
WebKit Exploit, succeeded. Kernel Exploit? He might already have one laying around Shhh

I've been saying this for months!
He's not ever going to release anything!

The following user thanked Fixed Username for this useful post:

AFG
10-16-2017, 09:13 PM #10
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
2017 will be history.

The year of the most found exploits that never got released lol

The following 2 users say thank you to xPurpBoyyx for this useful post:

AFG, GelsonSilva

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.