Post: [RELEASE] Kernel Exploit for 4.05 Firmware Now RELEASED by Fail0verflow!!
10-20-2017, 01:12 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The OFFICIAL Kernel Exploit that reaches up to firmware 4.05 has now been released by Fail0verflow. What can you do with Kernel Exploit? High level firmware Kexploit brings all your needs to the table. Have fun exploiting! Happy

The following 16 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BaumHF1, Big_Buddha, DawidB, Defc0n_xD, DiiMoON_YouTube, Dog88Christian, dynamiccs, filon1001, Flatracer, Frosty, Beats, Playstation VR, Vicodin10, Xcutioner, yan88
10-22-2017, 10:11 PM #20
Finally nice to see a release looking forward to a full writeup.
10-23-2017, 12:09 AM #21
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

The OFFICIAL Kernel Exploit that reaches up to firmware 4.05 has now been released by Fail0verflow. What can you do with Kernel Exploit? High level firmware Kexploit brings all your needs to the table. Have fun exploiting! Happy

When will be able to use this ?

just came back from grinding bo3 on ps4 just wondering been away for a long time
10-23-2017, 12:17 AM #22
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
When will be able to use this ?

just came back from grinding bo3 on ps4 just wondering been away for a long time

You already can use this if you're a developer.
10-23-2017, 12:19 AM #23
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You already can use this if you're a developer.

Like i said i just came back when we be able to use it ? until someone releases a tool or something i havent been on NGU for a while
10-23-2017, 12:54 PM #24
NGM
Bounty hunter
how i didn't see this before lol , im also missing some people they was best of the best like i_Top and shark also i would like to see red-eye and SC58 doing something out of this xD

Edit : im wondering if we used Red-eyex32 PsProxy on what we have here ........ ( demon laugh )
Last edited by NGM ; 10-23-2017 at 01:02 PM.
10-23-2017, 05:15 PM #25
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NGM View Post
how i didn't see this before lol , im also missing some people they was best of the best like i_Top and shark also i would like to see red-eye and SC58 doing something out of this xD

Edit : im wondering if we used Red-eyex32 PsProxy on what we have here ........ ( demon laugh )

Nice point you got there the tryhards better get ready for the reckoning that's coming Needa
10-23-2017, 05:17 PM #26
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >

Nice point you got there the tryhards better get ready for the modders that's coming Needa
10-24-2017, 03:04 AM #27
SC58
Former Staff

I don't have time to make anything, i more less quit :p
10-24-2017, 03:09 AM #28
NGM
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I don't have time to make anything, i more less quit :p

yeah i see this is why i missed you :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo