Post: [RELEASE] Kernel Exploit for 4.05 Firmware Now RELEASED by Fail0verflow!!
10-20-2017, 01:12 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The OFFICIAL Kernel Exploit that reaches up to firmware 4.05 has now been released by Fail0verflow. What can you do with Kernel Exploit? High level firmware Kexploit brings all your needs to the table. Have fun exploiting! Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 16 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BaumHF1, Big_Buddha, DawidB, Defc0n_xD, DiiMoON_YouTube, Dog88Christian, dynamiccs, filon1001, Flatracer, Frosty, Beats, Playstation VR, Vicodin10, Xcutioner, yan88
10-24-2017, 03:12 AM #29
NGM
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by KevinWinterX View Post
Nice point you got there the tryhards better get ready for the modders that's coming Needa

i can't wait to see first spoof or memory editor xd
10-24-2017, 04:49 AM #30
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NGM View Post

Oh me either but till that day comes I guess I'll play legit as of right now :troll:
10-24-2017, 05:28 AM #31

I'm a simple guy. I just want noclip on BO3 and trophy hacks. I don't want to ruin other players' experience.
10-24-2017, 07:02 AM #32
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I'm a simple guy. I just want noclip on BO3 and trophy hacks. I don't want to ruin other players' experience.

I am a simple guy. I just want god mode and unfair aimbot. I don't want to ruin other players' experience.

The following 3 users say thank you to Best Mate for this useful post:

BurtE, Frosty, Gehirnstaub
10-24-2017, 11:10 AM #33
NGM
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

this is what im aiming for the side effect of jailbreaking the ps4 its how its gose the bad thing you will see its the hardcore modeders ruining the online games all what i want free games and light mods like redar nothing more this is what i have been use at ps3 even with the sexy mods that ps3 capable of , but no doubt this time they learned the lesson i gess ! lol
10-24-2017, 11:40 AM #34
NGM
Bounty hunter
5.01 system software update life they looks like patched qwerty's kernel exploit
10-24-2017, 12:35 PM #35
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
5.01 system software update life they looks like patched qwerty's kernel exploit

You are the wrong person to claim this.
10-24-2017, 12:43 PM #36
this is what im aiming for the side effect of jailbreaking the ps4 its how its gose the bad thing you will see its the hardcore modeders ruining the online games all what i want free games and light mods like redar nothing more this is what i have been use at ps3 even with the sexy mods that ps3 capable of , but no doubt this time they learned the lesson i gess ! lol

I mean, it would be fun to have modded gamemodes on PS4 COD titles, among other things. Hell, I'm wondering if freerun could be made into coop. I don't know 3arc made it solo only, when it would've been so insane to race against others.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

NGM
10-24-2017, 02:06 PM #37
SonyBlack
League Champion
Why everybody want to mod games? To learn more about the system himself is more interesting then a fucking game guys..

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

Turk_Warrior

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo