10-23-2017, 10:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I feel like ps4 is dead in a since that
PS3 was back when geohot released the keys.

If the ps4 hacking community just realized that they control the next console shift into the future gens they'd just release it.
But to make it more anyomonus as in releasing it in the deepweb via tor
But that's just my opinion I guess. I'm honestly tired of waiting on a new console ps4 reminds me off how Apple makes a new phone every year. Ya a bits new but not a whole bit.
I don't know if I'm making Clear since because I'm really fucked up rn.

The following 4 users groaned at Proztin for this awful post:

Black Panther, Crunk, Hola, Miyata
10-25-2017, 08:54 PM #11
All them little pussys talking shit about a jb ps4 ._ we have a jb ps3 an the mods is what keeps the ps3 alive it will be the same on ps4 we just need a full jailbreak which is coming soon so there for if you dont like people that will have a jb ps4 get the hell of this website this is a modding site dumb ass
10-26-2017, 02:42 AM #12
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
i got the keys keys keys

The following user thanked iDontRte for this useful post:

AFG
10-29-2017, 02:11 PM #13
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sharky420 View Post
All them little pussys talking shit about a jb ps4 ._ we have a jb ps3 an the mods is what keeps the ps3 alive it will be the same on ps4 we just need a full jailbreak which is coming soon so there for if you dont like people that will have a jb ps4 get the hell of this website this is a modding site dumb ass

Its a gaming site Matie not specifically a "modding site" plus i dont think im alone in saying i dont want all the cancerous people that ruined PS3 to come on PS4 and ruin that as well, if u catch my drift..

The following 3 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

Adzkii, justeve, Scotty4.11
10-29-2017, 08:21 PM #14
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Its a gaming site Matie not specifically a "modding site" plus i dont think im alone in saying i dont want all the cancerous people that ruined PS3 to come on PS4 and ruin that as well, if u catch my drift..

But I do.
10-29-2017, 08:39 PM #15
EXEmOdderz1
Save Point
yup and that's why you fall into that category of cancerous people that only want to be ahead of others with mods, ps4 jailbreak wont be here for a few years so just continue to constantly get merked in gta most likely and wait those few years until someone can teach you how to install a simple menu.. cheers Smile

The following user thanked EXEmOdderz1 for this useful post:

GelsonSilva
10-30-2017, 02:30 PM #16
Wow with the amount of butthurt on both sides in this thread im surprised it's still open

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
11-07-2017, 05:10 PM #17
i like modding but ps3 look at that its dead you go on it all you find is lots of modders and booters ps4 does not need to turn into the ps3 look at mw2 on ps3 everyone is modding look at ghosts, advanced warfare, black ops, etc my point is to stop trying to turn the ps4 into the ps3 lets not ruin the ps4 if you wanna mod next gen get a fucking xbox
11-07-2017, 05:46 PM #18
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by DERANKMoDzDEXX View Post
i like modding but ps3 look at that its dead you go on it all you find is lots of modders and booters ps4 does not need to turn into the ps3 look at mw2 on ps3 everyone is modding look at ghosts, advanced warfare, black ops, etc my point is to stop trying to turn the ps4 into the ps3 lets not ruin the ps4 if you wanna mod next gen get a fucking xbox

LMAO!!! There's no mods for Xbox One...You can't even resign saves hell you can't even copy saves to USB :(
11-07-2017, 07:00 PM #19
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
LMAO!!! There's no mods for Xbox One...You can't even resign saves hell you can't even copy saves to USB :(

Team vantage has a thing right?

But Xbox is weak sauce anyways ;p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo