10-23-2017, 10:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I feel like ps4 is dead in a since that
PS3 was back when geohot released the keys.

If the ps4 hacking community just realized that they control the next console shift into the future gens they'd just release it.
But to make it more anyomonus as in releasing it in the deepweb via tor
But that's just my opinion I guess. I'm honestly tired of waiting on a new console ps4 reminds me off how Apple makes a new phone every year. Ya a bits new but not a whole bit.
I don't know if I'm making Clear since because I'm really fucked up rn.

The following 4 users groaned at Proztin for this awful post:

Black Panther, Crunk, Hola, Miyata
11-07-2017, 10:39 PM #20
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
u would think since 1st gen xbox one systems are so weak they would of been had modding for that system.........
11-07-2017, 11:39 PM #21
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
they wont realease anything because kids will just turn it into the xbox 360 modding community
11-18-2017, 09:44 PM #22
Originally posted by PumahModzUk View Post
they wont realease anything because kids will just turn it into the xbox 360 modding community

I would love to have a ps4 community like the 360 one. Do you even realize how much shit was accomplished on the 360 simply because just about everything was shared and out in the wild?

PS side of things was never this way and greatly suffered because of it.

Sadly those were the good old days, we'll never see something like that again. There is too much money to be had now in the field and it's no longer taboo to be a sellout.

The following user thanked rednekcowboy for this useful post:

filon1001
11-18-2017, 09:49 PM #23
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by rednekcowboy View Post
I would love to have a ps4 community like the 360 one. Do you even realize how much shit was accomplished on the 360 simply because just about everything was shared and out in the wild?

PS side of things was never this way and greatly suffered because of it.

Sadly those were the good old days, we'll never see something like that again. There is too much money to be had now in the field and it's no longer taboo to be a sellout.

yea they were...
12-31-2017, 05:12 AM #24
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Why dont hackers just release the PS4 Key's ? Because some of them like to gloat about their accomplishments, get attention, make us feel weak for not being able to hack like them, then keep all their hard work goodies to themselves. Even if released to other private hacking groups is still considered keeping to themselves.

When they get bored they eventually decide to release 1 but on a firmware not able to get online like 1.76 or 4.05 lolol
01-01-2018, 02:58 AM #25
RIP_MODZ_150
Pokemon Trainer
There doing it for a reason to keep dicks offline you wanna mod online f off to the ps3 where kids and kid brains are gods and full 1337 hackers with their pre installed mods.
01-01-2018, 01:32 PM #26
Originally posted by southpaw
Frankly they’re not going to release the keys as this would kill programs like Save Wizard for instance. It’s likely that everything is connected. One group contributing in secret.

If there is money to be made I don’t see why they’d release it. Would you release the secret recipe for the best hamburger in the world knowing it could sell for let’s say half a million?

Granted fail overflow did release something for the earlier firmware but those are not very common firmwares so it’s a lot different than someone publicly releasing hacks for 5.00. I’m also sure they’re worried about law suits like what happened with Geo.

what are you talking about? how would releasing keys kill save wizard?
01-01-2018, 10:39 PM #27
Slick
Anxiety
PC Master Race Sir Gabe

The following 2 users say thank you to Slick for this useful post:

Miyata, ROCKY_southpaw
01-11-2018, 01:49 AM #28
Miyata
Gym leader
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
u would think since 1st gen xbox one systems are so weak they would of been had modding for that system.........

Wrong, you have no idea how much security is on that console lol. Even on the devkits, if the console loses its authorization (news flash, if you aren't a game dev then good luck having it authorized) they force install a retail update and turn into a regular xbox one.
Also a group of people that actually did attempt to find a way to exploit it, ended up triggering something inside the console and they ended up getting raided. So I mean if ya wanna get those xbox hax then i'd come back in the year 2069 lol

Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Team vantage has a thing right?

But Xbox is weak sauce anyways ;p

That got patched ages ago lol
Last edited by Miyata ; 01-11-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo