10-23-2017, 10:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I feel like ps4 is dead in a since that
PS3 was back when geohot released the keys.

If the ps4 hacking community just realized that they control the next console shift into the future gens they'd just release it.
But to make it more anyomonus as in releasing it in the deepweb via tor
But that's just my opinion I guess. I'm honestly tired of waiting on a new console ps4 reminds me off how Apple makes a new phone every year. Ya a bits new but not a whole bit.
I don't know if I'm making Clear since because I'm really fucked up rn.

The following 4 users groaned at Proztin for this awful post:

Black Panther, Crunk, Hola, Miyata
01-11-2018, 08:47 PM #29
Originally posted by Miyata View Post
Wrong, you have no idea how much security is on that console lol. Even on the devkits, if the console loses its authorization (news flash, if you aren't a game dev then good luck having it authorized) they force install a retail update and turn into a regular xbox one.
Also a group of people that actually did attempt to find a way to exploit it, ended up triggering something inside the console and they ended up getting raided. So I mean if ya wanna get those xbox hax then i'd come back in the year 2069 lol

That got patched ages ago lol

Sad day...sorta lol

But it still sucks that was patched and isn't just private
01-12-2018, 08:12 AM #30
Miyata
Gym leader
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Sad day...sorta lol

But it still sucks that was patched and isn't just private

Yea Apparently Sean from T** says they are releasing another method "next week" but that was back in december lol so I don't know what else will come of it
01-12-2018, 03:07 PM #31
Originally posted by Miyata View Post
Yea Apparently Sean from T** says they are releasing another method "next week" but that was back in december lol so I don't know what else will come of it

Maybe he had a change of heart until they find a more stable way

Probably sucks to work on something so difficult for probably what feels like forever just to have it patched a week after releasing it lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo