10-23-2017, 10:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I feel like ps4 is dead in a since that
PS3 was back when geohot released the keys.

If the ps4 hacking community just realized that they control the next console shift into the future gens they'd just release it.
But to make it more anyomonus as in releasing it in the deepweb via tor
But that's just my opinion I guess. I'm honestly tired of waiting on a new console ps4 reminds me off how Apple makes a new phone every year. Ya a bits new but not a whole bit.
I don't know if I'm making Clear since because I'm really fucked up rn.

The following 4 users groaned at Proztin for this awful post:

Black Panther, Crunk, Hola, Miyata
10-23-2017, 07:34 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Play pc
10-24-2017, 08:04 PM #3
alec12
Keeper
y release something that is still not perfect and if released will be half ass. Also it will just get patched real quick, further delaying anything. I dont really see the point of "releasing" anything right now...
10-25-2017, 09:01 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Proztin View Post
I feel like ps4 is dead in a since that
PS3 was back when geohot released the keys.

If the ps4 hacking community just realized that they control the next console shift into the future gens they'd just release it.
But to make it more anyomonus as in releasing it in the deepweb via tor
But that's just my opinion I guess. I'm honestly tired of waiting on a new console ps4 reminds me off how Apple makes a new phone every year. Ya a bits new but not a whole bit.
I don't know if I'm making Clear since because I'm really fucked up rn.

Because 5ony would do everything in their power to make their lives miserable, also it would turn PS4 into PS3 which i dont think anyone wants,

for now it is good to have a legit console.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

BaumHF1, mnga13
10-25-2017, 09:02 AM #5
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Because 5ony would do everything in their power to make their lives miserable, also it would turn PS4 into PS3 which i dont think anyone wants,

for now it is good to have a legit console.

If it turns ps4 into PS3, ps5 would be pushed out so boom

The following user thanked Proztin for this useful post:

GelsonSilva
10-25-2017, 09:09 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
If it turns ps4 into PS3, ps5 would be pushed out so boom

Thats a pretty naive way of thinking, PS5 still has a few years to do, and then whats stopping the PS5 from turning into the PS3 and PS4, if they rush the PS5 to try overcome PS4 getting fucked it will leave it vulnerable

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Destroyer_MMXV
10-25-2017, 09:10 AM #7
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Thats a pretty naive way of thinking, PS5 still has a few years to do, and then whats stopping the PS5 from turning into the PS3 and PS4, if they rush the PS5 to try overcome PS4 getting fucked it will leave it vulnerable

The ps5 is already. They're just working m the software man.
10-25-2017, 09:10 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
The ps5 is already. They're just working m the software man.

yeah, which if they fuck up, it fucks up the console
10-25-2017, 01:49 PM #9
AFG
The One and Only
There are no keys lol. If they had the keys, we would have a real jailbreak, not exploits via the kernel or webkit. The keys are in the SAMU processor which no one will be able to retrieve because You must login or register to view this content. knew what he was doing this time around and encrypted it so hard like a tank.
Last edited by AFG ; 10-25-2017 at 01:51 PM.

The following user thanked AFG for this useful post:

Adzkii
10-25-2017, 07:26 PM #10
Originally posted by AFG View Post
There are no keys lol. If they had the keys, we would have a real jailbreak, not exploits via the kernel or webkit. The keys are in the SAMU processor which no one will be able to retrieve because You must login or register to view this content. knew what he was doing this time around and encrypted it so hard like a tank.

I Have the keys

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo