12-27-2017, 07:53 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

Found any bugs? Drop them down below for Specter to fix. Enjoy.

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-27-2017 at 07:55 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Okami, Alucard_Immorta, BurtE, dah, Day, Defc0n_xD, DEv_ShOoTz, Dog88Christian, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Gangsta_NGU, GreenTea101, Grezinn, hibye3, Hola, iDontRte, jazrawi_ae, klambo, lucasaf01, NELUxP, Pianist Prodigy, RTE Modz, Jon Snow, STVBDKD, Turk_Warrior, wsocishia14, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xcutioner, YouAppreciateMe, zundappchef
12-28-2017, 07:56 PM #29
Now we need a downgrade for ps4 like we got for ps3

The following user thanked Sharky420 for this useful post:

Cleverr
12-29-2017, 01:19 PM #30
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

Found any bugs? Drop them down below for Specter to fix. Enjoy.

Will there be a guide for easy of injection?
12-29-2017, 01:25 PM #31
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Will there be a guide for easy of injection?

"Simple Payload Loader" search for it
12-29-2017, 01:53 PM #32
Originally posted by wsocishia14 View Post
"Simple Payload Loader" search for it

Ah interesting
12-29-2017, 08:10 PM #33
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Ah interesting

There's a ton of tutorials on all forums... I won't be posting them here anymore sadly, but I suggest the following for everything for setting up the exploit, how to update, debug settings, etc.

Wololo
PSX-Place
sce.party
PlayStationHaX.xyz

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

wsocishia14
12-29-2017, 09:58 PM #34
There's a ton of tutorials on all forums... I won't be posting them here anymore sadly, but I suggest the following for everything for setting up the exploit, how to update, debug settings, etc.

Wololo
PSX-Place
sce.party
PlayStationHaX.xyz

It's a fun and interesting ride all of this, learned "a lot" after updating from 3.55 to 4.05 and really getting my hands into it. It seemed a "bit" more complicated when you were just a spectator looking down on 1.76 exploits and what not.
As a user of these exploits, I must say it's nice to have some experience now on how to use these exploits, which will of course make it easier if I am to jump into creating.
Thank God for Specter giving life to the PS4 scene again, exciting to see this advancing as we speak!

Thanks for your sharing here and on twitter, Hydrogen.
12-30-2017, 01:37 AM #35
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Spoofay View Post
when will the sdk be released if it will be so we can bring all the good old payloads to the 4.05?

There was an sdk release
12-30-2017, 03:41 AM #36

Wololo
PSX-Place
sce.party
PlayStationHaX.xyz

If BO3 mod menu with noclip comes, I'm definitely getting a 4.05
12-30-2017, 04:08 AM #37
Hydrogen
Super Mod
If BO3 mod menu with noclip comes, I'm definitely getting a 4.05

You probably won't ever be able to spoof online mainly because it's extremely illegal, and Sony will sue anyone who dares to that IF possible at the end.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo