12-27-2017, 07:53 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

Found any bugs? Drop them down below for Specter to fix. Enjoy.

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-27-2017 at 07:55 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Okami, Alucard_Immorta, BurtE, dah, Day, Defc0n_xD, DEv_ShOoTz, Dog88Christian, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Gangsta_NGU, GreenTea101, Grezinn, hibye3, Hola, iDontRte, jazrawi_ae, klambo, lucasaf01, NELUxP, Pianist Prodigy, RTE Modz, Jon Snow, STVBDKD, Turk_Warrior, wsocishia14, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xcutioner, YouAppreciateMe, zundappchef
01-05-2018, 09:19 AM #56
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!
Now it would be interesting to know what Bundles were released with FW lower than 4.05 Happy
Anyone knows? There is a Thread for 1.76, would be nice to know for this one too

The following user thanked kyfolam for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
01-05-2018, 09:33 AM #57
MonkeyFunky
Do a barrel roll!
Uncharted bundle and iw bundle are popular ones
01-06-2018, 06:37 PM #58
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by MonkeyFunky View Post
Uncharted bundle and iw bundle are popular ones

literally just bought the uncharted bundle yesturday, it ships with 3.55 and I started playing uncharted and had way to much fun
01-08-2018, 03:37 AM #59
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
literally just bought the uncharted bundle yesturday, it ships with 3.55 and I started playing uncharted and had way to much fun

fite me Swaqq, tell Sabo to get me some Pakis (He'll know what I mean.)
01-08-2018, 03:39 AM #60
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
fite me Swaqq, tell Sabo to get me some Pakis (He'll know what I mean.)

The following user thanked Swaqq for this useful post:

Hydrogen
01-08-2018, 12:33 PM #61
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by JM
Like I said I don’t know yet haven’t look too much in ps4 hardware although I don’t think it’s impossible as I’ve heard Devkit can downgrade therefore you are right not a solution

However lets hope there won’t be downgrading and spoofing I don’t want a ps3 scene

More like you hope...
01-20-2018, 06:13 PM #62
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

Found any bugs? Drop them down below for Specter to fix. Enjoy.

anyone know if the disc version of MWR works on 4.05 or since it was just released while back its for a newer fw version?
01-20-2018, 07:27 PM #63
Snapp
Keeper
I havent tried but theoretically it should work because it's the same game and all. The same game loads from IW ( if you have the redeemed code version) so I don't see why it shouldnt with the disc version. If anything just go to a store that sells used games/rent it out of a redbox or some shit and see if it works (if not return it obv). That's what I would do before buying the disc brand new just to try it.
01-20-2018, 10:56 PM #64
NGM
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JM
Like I said I don’t know yet haven’t look too much in ps4 hardware although I don’t think it’s impossible as I’ve heard Devkit can downgrade therefore you are right not a solution

However lets hope there won’t be downgrading and spoofing I don’t want a ps3 scene

dont worry the title is dead you cant get what you want easily like ps3 this time they make sure the kids hands ( THE PEOPLE LOVE RUINING GAMES ) doesn't get what is want to be honest what you see now its just 30% from what hidden and dont expect any release soon until they get sick from hiding or the release of PS5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo