12-27-2017, 07:53 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

Found any bugs? Drop them down below for Specter to fix. Enjoy.

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-27-2017 at 07:55 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Okami, Alucard_Immorta, BurtE, dah, Day, Defc0n_xD, DEv_ShOoTz, Dog88Christian, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Gangsta_NGU, GreenTea101, Grezinn, hibye3, Hola, iDontRte, jazrawi_ae, klambo, lucasaf01, NELUxP, Pianist Prodigy, RTE Modz, Jon Snow, STVBDKD, Turk_Warrior, wsocishia14, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xcutioner, YouAppreciateMe, zundappchef
12-27-2017, 07:59 AM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Hello everyone, it's been a while since a thread has been posted on here. Would like to drop something new that Specter and his crew have been working on for a while. Here is the PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit he's been wanting to finish for the past hardworking months. You may now load games such as Black Ops 3, GTAV, Modern Warfare Remastered, etc. It should be stable as much as possible and fully functioning. This contains a jailbreak for the current firmware as well If anyone starts looking into it game modification, you'll see the first mods for Black Ops 3 and MWR. Anywho...

should i update then to 4.05? cause im on 1.76
12-27-2017, 08:02 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
should i update then to 4.05? cause im on 1.76

Stay on 1.76 for a bit.
12-27-2017, 08:02 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race

specter didn't make it i did

The following 2 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

Danny, Hydrogen
12-27-2017, 08:03 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Toke View Post
specter didn't make it i did

ba dum tss!
12-27-2017, 08:04 AM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
ba dum tss!

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Hydrogen
12-27-2017, 08:08 AM #7
Okami
Known As Yukuku

any chance of this being made / ported to working on 4.07 in near future. thanks for keeping us up to date bud Geo
12-27-2017, 08:14 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 9412
any chance of this being made / ported to working on 4.07 in near future. thanks for keeping us up to date bud Geo

Things change in every firmware. I don't think a kernel exploit would be ported without having to change the code. Besides that, I think you'd need to start from scratch again for a newer firmware *unless* you're porting things like the PS4 playground or stuff. I know flat_z is going to backport stuff 4.55 to 4.05 I believe. PKG Methods maybe?

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Okami
12-27-2017, 08:19 AM #9
Okami
Known As Yukuku
awesome hope something comes for 4.07 man haven't touched my ps4 in like 8 months lol Loes You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Okami ; 12-27-2017 at 08:22 AM.
12-27-2017, 08:49 AM #10
Originally posted by 9412
awesome hope something comes for 4.07 man haven't touched my ps4 in like 8 months lol Loes You must login or register to view this content.

im just going to buy another ps4 now lmao so i got then 1.76 and 4.05

The following user thanked Kaw110 for this useful post:

Okami

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo