Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection Bundle
Star Wars Battlefront Bundle
Star Wars Battlefront Limited Edition Bundle
Call Of Duty Black Ops III bundle
PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 Bundle
Uncharted 4 limited Edition bundle
The Last of Us Remastered bundle
Far Cry 4 Bundle
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare bundle (White Version shipped with 4.06. BE CAREFUL)

The following 10 users say thank you to NJN for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, GreenTea101, Hydrogen, jazrawi_ae, mansonx43, mich-ael98, Right, STVBDKD, tuffcole
02-07-2018, 07:19 PM #2
Originally posted by NJN View Post
PS4 Consoles on 4.05 and lower
**If you know any other bundles that include 4.05, please post a reply**

PS4 Black Friday GTAV + TLoU bundle
Arkham Knight Limited Edition
Destiny Taken King Limited Edition
Far Cry 4 Bundle
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare bundle (White Version shipped with 4.06. BE CAREFUL)

IW can't be real, can it? I could get that for $300 new, but don't want to buy if's not really on that fw. It's the cheapest to go for.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

mansonx43
02-07-2018, 07:21 PM #3
time4
Save Point
and all the 500gb fat models, they are still in stock in smal stores.

The following user thanked time4 for this useful post:

NJN
02-08-2018, 07:45 AM #4
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
Originally posted by NJN View Post
PS4 Consoles on 4.05 and lower
**If you know any other bundles that include 4.05, please post a reply**

PS4 Black Friday GTAV + TLoU bundle
Arkham Knight Limited Edition
Destiny Taken King Limited Edition
Far Cry 4 Bundle

Good for people to know but didn't you just take this all from wololo? Probably should give some credit :p
02-08-2018, 08:29 PM #5
Snapp
Keeper
Beware of purchasing from large companies, they accept A LOT of returns and may potentially have consoles sold as "new" but were updated and returned. (Happened to me with Infinite Warfare bundle from GameStop)
02-09-2018, 12:09 AM #6
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
can someone link me to one thats positive
02-09-2018, 12:20 AM #7
Originally posted by Snapp View Post
Beware of purchasing from large companies, they accept A LOT of returns and may potentially have consoles sold as "new" but were updated and returned. (Happened to me with Infinite Warfare bundle from GameStop)

Damn, I was gonna go for that.
02-09-2018, 02:31 AM #8
Snapp
Keeper
It's worth a try if you have the time and patience for it. Mine came on 4.06 ("new", lol). Your best bet would be amazon because most of those consoles are usually 100% brand new especially if you buy from a smaller seller through Amazon. Also their return policy is great-- if it isn't the correct version. I wasn't expecting GameStop to give me all my money back because their return policy is a little iffy but it worked out in the end from Amazon.
02-09-2018, 02:34 AM #9
Snapp
Keeper
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Damn, I was gonna go for that.

It's worth a try if you have the time and patience for it. Mine came on 4.06 ("new", lol). Your best bet would be amazon because most of those consoles are usually 100% brand new especially if you buy from a smaller seller through Amazon. Also their return policy is great-- if it isn't the correct version. I wasn't expecting GameStop to give me all my money back because their return policy is a little iffy but it worked out in the end from Amazon.

If you want a 100% <4.06 console just go for the Uncharted 4 Slim Bundle from Amazon. Guaranteed to be below 4.06 and IW doesn't really matter anyways because you can only play the integrated cod4 if the disc is inserted which is really annoying. You could probably get both games barely used for a very small price.

edit: my bad, forgot to quote you in the last post
02-09-2018, 01:00 PM #10
Originally posted by Snapp View Post

If you want a 100% <4.06 console just go for the Uncharted 4 Slim Bundle from Amazon. Guaranteed to be below 4.06 and IW doesn't really matter anyways because you can only play the integrated cod4 if the disc is inserted which is really annoying. You could probably get both games barely used for a very small price.

edit: my bad, forgot to quote you in the last post

I was looking to get IW since it's the cheapest bundle, and it'd be a game I haven't played, unlike Uncharted Sal But I guess $350 isn't...too bad. I could just sell the Uncharted game I guess.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

mansonx43

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo