02-12-2018, 07:41 PM #1
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello again guys

Might most of you have used netCheat for PS3* to search for offsets or anything else, this tool is extremely useful most of the time doing game cheats.
Fortunately, You must login or register to view this content. made it with the possibility for API extension which loads API/Plugin during runtime this feature will be handy when we want to use the tool with various platforms, so I used this You must login or register to view this content. to make netcheat API for PS4, probably will be useful Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Installation:

Drop all dlls from here You must login or register to view this content. to [your netCheat folder]/APIs/

I tested on netCheat 4.53, the app open source you can find it on Dnawrkshp's GitHub page, comment below if you encounter any problem...

Credits:
Dnawrkshp
Last edited by BISOON ; 06-09-2018 at 04:51 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to BISOON for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Amirrima, anxify, barelynotlegal, Bigmoneyhustlin, CodJumper:, cri123, CyberNomadic, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, DPO23, Dynamite, Eat_Ur_Food, eizey3, ExIIL, Full-Evil, GelsonSilva, gluesniffinpete, GrimDoe, hibye3, Hydrogen, ioritree, jacob_9191, jazrawi_ae, kiki1941, LaughTracks, LevelUP, lllRazorlll, lucasaf01, MessinBound, MODZ4FUN420, mohd, Mx444, newkaz TEMP, NGM, NGU GHOST, panchiz, Phreaker, REDZ, RF0oDxM0Dz, Right, SHAkA, Speakster, TER152, TymmyD, Vicodin10, wsocishia14, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xx-GIPPI-xX
06-05-2018, 04:04 PM #65
DMaRUAE
Bounty hunter
06-05-2018, 06:15 PM #66
jgduff
Haxor!
@DMaRUAE :
Not work! NetCheat stay on the YELLOW square. Can't reach "Attach" connexion. (Can't have green square....Can't find code...its logical)
That API just tested on the "Helloitu" PS4 model. Check on the GitHub, @Helloitu says :
Originally posted by another user

PS4 API Server ported to 5.05

Some people says its isn't work, im trying fix this, only model has 100% tested is CUH-2015A [PS4 Slim]

The ONLY ONE is work for now is "PS4Cheater v1.4.5" but its not NetCheat.... :(
NetCheat have lot of advantage instead of PS4Cheater.
But thanks for the info.
Last edited by jgduff ; 06-05-2018 at 06:18 PM.
06-08-2018, 07:22 PM #67
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by BISOON View Post
Hello again guys

Might most of you have used netCheat for PS3* to search for offsets or anything else, this tool is extremely useful most of the time doing game cheats.
Fortunately, You must login or register to view this content. made it with the possibility for API extension which loads API/Plugin during runtime this feature will be handy when we want to use the tool with various platforms, so I used this You must login or register to view this content. to make netcheat API for PS4, probably will be useful Smile

Installation:

Drop all dlls from here You must login or register to view this content. to [your netCheat folder]/APIs/

I tested on netCheat 4.53, the app open source you can find it on Dnawrkshp's GitHub page, comment below if you encounter any problem...

Credits:
Dnawrkshp

Can you update it to 5.05??
06-08-2018, 08:02 PM #68
jgduff
Haxor!
@iiCaNHaX :
He supposed to works on it. (That is what he said)
I wait for it too. I think it's harder than we think.

We can only wait. Winky Winky
06-08-2018, 08:10 PM #69
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by jgduff View Post
@iiCaNHaX :
He supposed to works on it. (That is what he said)
I wait for it too. I think it's harder than we think.

We can only wait. Winky Winky

Thanks for letting me know
06-08-2018, 09:43 PM #70
jgduff
Haxor!
@iiCaNHaX :
The ONLY ONE need to be updated is "PS4API Server".
All "dll" already work on PS4 505.

Its that Bisoon said. Winky Winky
06-09-2018, 04:54 PM #71
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
Ok, support for 5.05, it's buggy and I will be fixing all problems and adding more features in the future updates..
All we should thank 2much4u for his great work and making this update possible.
06-09-2018, 10:04 PM #72
jgduff
Haxor!
Ok! Thanks for the info and thanks for that update too. I really appreciate that!

Have a good day Smile
06-10-2018, 05:11 AM #73
jgduff
Haxor!
Oh! And BIIIIG thanks to
@2much4u

Smile

EDIT :
I return bug and is just for info.
When i start search, i choose 400000 at start point and F0000000 for end point (Just for begining search)
but when Netcheat have reach 100%, the "Stop" button stay in action and the "Next Search" button stay in gray...!

...And i can't find anything. Anybody have suggestion ? I use that app a long time on PS3 but on PS4 it have a new bug Winky Winky

Thanks at anybody for the response.
Last edited by jgduff ; 06-10-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo