02-12-2018, 07:41 PM #1
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello again guys

Might most of you have used netCheat for PS3* to search for offsets or anything else, this tool is extremely useful most of the time doing game cheats.
Fortunately, You must login or register to view this content. made it with the possibility for API extension which loads API/Plugin during runtime this feature will be handy when we want to use the tool with various platforms, so I used this You must login or register to view this content. to make netcheat API for PS4, probably will be useful Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Installation:

Drop all dlls from here You must login or register to view this content. to [your netCheat folder]/APIs/

I tested on netCheat 4.53, the app open source you can find it on Dnawrkshp's GitHub page, comment below if you encounter any problem...

Credits:
Dnawrkshp
Last edited by BISOON ; 06-09-2018 at 04:51 PM.

The following 49 users say thank you to BISOON for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Amirrima, anxify, barelynotlegal, Bigmoneyhustlin, CodJumper:, cri123, CyberNomadic, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, DPO23, Dynamite, Eat_Ur_Food, eizey3, ExIIL, Full-Evil, GelsonSilva, gluesniffinpete, GrimDoe, hibye3, Hydrogen, ioritree, jacob_9191, jazrawi_ae, kiki1941, LaughTracks, LevelUP, lllRazorlll, lucasaf01, MessinBound, MODZ4FUN420, mohd, Mx444, newkaz TEMP, NGM, NGU GHOST, panchiz, Phreaker, REDZ, RF0oDxM0Dz, Right, SHAkA, Speakster, TER152, TymmyD, Vicodin10, wsocishia14, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xx-GIPPI-xX
02-13-2018, 05:30 PM #20
Thanks a lot for this app!!!!!!

What app can i use to set break points and see real Function that chage a address??

In some games the codes that i found are only "visual" codes

Thanks again Smile
02-13-2018, 05:54 PM #21
Repetrepe
Save Point
I think some games are more easy to find values than others. I can't find anything in tales of zestiria, but, i was able to find the gem value in gravity rush 2!!

The following 2 users say thank you to Repetrepe for this useful post:

BISOON, GelsonSilva
02-13-2018, 06:46 PM #22
cant seem to find the exe file or the "[your netCheat folder]/APIs/" please help!
02-13-2018, 07:03 PM #23
Repetrepe
Save Point
Originally posted by balentine1 View Post
cant seem to find the exe file or the "[your netCheat folder]/APIs/" please help!

Here: You must login or register to view this content.
02-13-2018, 07:11 PM #24
thanks but now how do i inject the ps4 api server to the ps4??
02-13-2018, 07:21 PM #25
NGM
Bounty hunter
Ow! we have something interesting here , your doing great things bisoon ! i hope the rest of them see what you released to do the same thanks man
02-13-2018, 07:44 PM #26
Repetrepe
Save Point
Originally posted by balentine1 View Post
thanks but now how do i inject the ps4 api server to the ps4??

You can use ps4 exploit host from Al-Azif

But if you don't know about this, maybe you'll have some difficults to use it. Remember, your ps4 needs to be in 4.05 firmware for this to work.
Last edited by Repetrepe ; 02-13-2018 at 07:59 PM.

The following user thanked Repetrepe for this useful post:

BISOON
02-13-2018, 08:44 PM #27
Revenant Mods
TrophyHunter
The Last Of Us Remastered. is pkg
02-13-2018, 08:57 PM #28
TymmyD
Do a barrel roll!
great work!

I'm having trouble attaching too. when I press connect it asked for the IP address. I put this in. it says connected. Then it asks for the IP address again to which it is already inserted. so I press OK. Then I start a .pkg game. (tried several) and its telling me "Error attaching process"

any help will be appreciated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo