Post: 1.27!! PS4 GTA 5 Lamance Mod Menu 0.8 (FW 5.05, 4.55 & 4.05)
02-22-2018, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU Loes

Info: This mod menu is only for 4.05 and 4.55 ps4s. I can NOT be used online. It was tested on both versions. Also this menu only runs on GTA V version 1.00. Also the payload will automatically activate the debug settings.

You must login or register to view this content.

How to install the menu:
1. Go to your 4.05 / 4.55 exploit page and run it.
2. Inject the .bin with your injector.
3. Exit the browser (NOT Circle!) with your psn aka. home button.
4. Launch GTA 5 (Make sure GTA was not already running or else this will not work!!).
5. Success! You can now open the menu with dpadright & square.

Errors:
Failed to detect GTA 5 - Make sure you load the menu before opening GTA 5, or you are maybe using the JP version of GTA 5.
No Notifys - Please restart your ps4 & try again.
Console crash after loading the menu - This happens sometime on the 4.05 firmware, just restart the ps4.
Freeze in the GTA 5 loading screen - This may happen if you're running a eu ps4. Here's the tutorial how to fix it (95%) made by my friend: You must login or register to view this content.
Options with "Beta" - They can freeze, but not very often. Just restart the ps4.

Download:
This download includes Lamance 0.8 for FW4.05 & FW4.55.
If there are any errors in the menu, please message me on twitter: You must login or register to view this content. Thanks!

Changelog:
You can see the changelog after downloading the files.

Credits:
david1337hax - developing the menu
vicodin10 - some help & a lot of testing
j0n4s_sincemodz - testing the menu on 4.55
RSPxAndrew2007x - testing the menu on 4.55
ignacio1420 - testing the menu on 4.05
john1337hax - dank name
2much4ux - native caller, some help & debug settings for 4.55

& all exploit developers for making this all possible! Smile
Last edited by david1337hax ; 07-22-2018 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Fixed Buttons

The following 31 users say thank you to david1337hax for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Okami, Big_Buddha, Bigmoneyhustlin, Calculus, demonio5, EROOTIIK, Flatracer, popcornmods, GelsonSilva, HKROOZ, ImPiffHD, IronSights, koedkilla, kyilintun, leeful, LethalShoot, lucasaf01, macflay59, MOD-RuLeZ, NicGoRe, Member35342235, R3MIXx, Right, seiyaguitar, skaazi, STVBDKD, TER152, vCoNz-o, xeno5000, xSevenModz_
04-01-2018, 08:18 PM #47
New update coming soon

The following 3 users say thank you to david1337hax for this useful post:

AcroHD, Dark0z69, R3MIXx
04-05-2018, 11:19 AM #48
AcroHD
Save Point
Going to download this now and test it out, thanks for releasing David!

The following user thanked AcroHD for this useful post:

david1337hax
04-05-2018, 07:11 PM #49
Thanks, enjoy playing with it Happy
04-05-2018, 08:47 PM #50
Originally posted by david1337hax View Post
Thanks, enjoy playing with it Happy

When’s the new update coming
04-06-2018, 07:36 PM #51
Will take some time, I have not got that much time now.
04-07-2018, 03:18 PM #52
AcroHD
Save Point
Did a bunch of testing on v0.7 - Everything is dope! Looking forward to future versions of this.

The one major bug that i've realised is using some of the world options - this will freeze the console and require a full restart, i just ended up not bothering with the world options and skipped checking them out.

Also when using animations, there's times where if you select an animation and select another. the character model glitches out stupidly.

Most of the other bugs i've seen seems to have been talked about in previous replies so i'll not bother reporting them.

Good stuff David,
Keep up the good work.

The following user thanked AcroHD for this useful post:

david1337hax
04-07-2018, 07:00 PM #53
Originally posted by AcroHD View Post
Did a bunch of testing on v0.7 - Everything is dope! Looking forward to future versions of this.

The one major bug that i've realised is using some of the world options - this will freeze the console and require a full restart, i just ended up not bothering with the world options and skipped checking them out.

Also when using animations, there's times where if you select an animation and select another. the character model glitches out stupidly.

Most of the other bugs i've seen seems to have been talked about in previous replies so i'll not bother reporting them.

Good stuff David,
Keep up the good work.

Thanks for reportng!
04-08-2018, 07:17 PM #54
Great menu mate!

Also, in your next update in the vehicle menu, can you arrange the vehicle spawner into categories such as “planes”, Super cars” etc.

Currently, it is very difficult to spawn a particular vehicle because I am having to go through the whole list. Would be beneficial if you categorise them like the other menus do.

Other than that, great job!

The following user thanked Xx_FuZii0nZz_7x for this useful post:

david1337hax
04-14-2018, 07:21 PM #55
Hey,

a "simpler" vehicle spawner will be in the next update. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to david1337hax for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xx_FuZii0nZz_7x

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo