02-27-2018, 12:27 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS4 4.55 Exploit

Information - (as of February 26th)

A few months ago, a well-known hacker by the name of You must login or register to view this content. had released his Kernel Exploit which took months to put in conjunction for it to be fully functional for the community. Such an amazing and memorable release by himself. You could check that out in case you missed it You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content.

Here above, you can observe a portion of his code at the beginning, to view the entire exploit's code. You can click You must login or register to view this content. to redirect you to his website where he has shared it.

As explained, Luca Todesco shares to the community that this exploit is functional for firmware 4.06 and 4.07, up to its maximum firmware, 4.55. Anything over that will be needing a different exploit. This is not an Entry Point/WebKit Exploit, so please keep that in mind! Once WebKit is confirmed and functioning on that specific firmware. It will be time to start playing with a higher firmware. The higher we go, the better opportunities the community will be receiving. If you're on 4.05 firmware and below, don't update since this is not fully implemented for the community. The information added on to this topic after this will be input directly here, so keep that in mind!

In addition, a little announcement I'll like to share with you today. The day has come where one of my followers has sent me an Elgato to start creating YouTube videos over PS4 Content and Gaming. Expect to see those flowing through here once I buy another monitor since I recently have broken both 1MS, and I don't have a screen to record. Here's my channel where I'll be posting the content, and thank you to everyone for giving me 100 subscribers in less than a day, you guys rock!

Hydrogen's Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

Big thanks to Mr. Todesco once again, and I'll be seeing you later! Until next time.

Authors

Content Manager(s) Hydrogen
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-27-2018 at 12:51 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, Cien, hibye3, NGU GHOST, Norway-_-1999, Shadow, STVBDKD, ThatEpicSomeone, Turk_Warrior, ViicTiMz
02-27-2018, 12:43 AM #2
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
This great im on 4.50 cant wait for this
02-27-2018, 01:42 AM #3
nice!
02-27-2018, 02:29 AM #4
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
"well-known hacker by the name of @Specter " hacker... wat

The following 4 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

Ali, Cien, Curz, xNITEMAREx
02-27-2018, 04:00 AM #5
itzdanboiiz
Save Point
This is great news Smile
hopefully something for people like me who are stuck on 4.73 will come eventually Smile
02-27-2018, 04:03 AM #6
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
Nice moving forward into the PS4 scene, I really want a 5.00 exploit to be release due to my PS4 pro still sitting at 4.73....
02-27-2018, 08:34 AM #7
PHIIPPsHOME
Save Point
Awesome news!
I'm gonna buy a ps4 minecraft bundle this week Smile
02-27-2018, 08:53 AM #8
Slick
Anxiety
PC Master Race Sir Gabe
02-27-2018, 12:29 PM #9
*it*also*works on*PS4 5.05 OFW*

Last edited by CustomHooker ; 02-27-2018 at 12:37 PM.
02-28-2018, 09:44 AM #10
Originally posted by CustomHooker View Post
*it*also*works on*PS4 5.05 OFW*

Different exploit...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo