02-27-2018, 07:49 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Information - (as of February 27th)

Yesterday, hacker You must login or register to view this content. had released his 4.55 Exploit for the community which pretty gave every developer a good structure to hack that specific firmware, but at the end, we still needed a WebKit Exploit as an entry point to start researching and hacking that firmware. You could check that out in case you missed it You must login or register to view this content..

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

In the span of 24 hours, a developer by the name of You must login or register to view this content. had released his own WebKit Exploit which is an entry point to start hacking a console. Quite weird, this WebKit Exploit works up to 5.05 and I believe the beta firmware unstable. Even though it might be an amazing release, the developer released it to the point where now Sony will be able to patch this up — meaning he burned an exploit and wasted his time coding it together. This though couldn't do very much to the end user since you won't be able to do anything crazy besides a few system calls or basically be stuck in the Sandbox not being able to break through it.

Even though it sounds like a facepalm moment, a ton of high tier developers starting tweeting at each other during the incident and they basically said it themselves, they have the exploits. Qwerty, on the other hand, hinted out that the WebKit Exploit was coming for 4.55 and other stuff, but some people didn't have the patience to wait for it. I won't bring up what the developers were talking about since a few didn't want them to bring it up, but I can say it was a calm feeling knowing they have it under control!

A quick reminder, since this exploit will probably be patched soon by the next update, I suggest everyone stay as low as possible on their firmware. If you're on 4.05, perfect. Don't move. Since none of this is implemented (including the 4.55 exploit Mr. Todesco had dropped.) It's better to wait until things are completed. Also, if you're curious about how to use this exploit. Go to his GitHub, and put all the code in the data folder on a web server and go to the page through your web browser.

Until next time.

Authors

Content Manager(s) Hydrogen

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx, zundappchef
02-27-2018, 09:40 PM #2
One step closer.
02-27-2018, 09:53 PM #3
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
I go to the website qwerty is hosting im on 4.50 and all i get is a message that says 'YOU ALL SET'
02-27-2018, 10:05 PM #4
zundappchef
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iDEXModzYT View Post
I go to the website qwerty is hosting im on 4.50 and all i get is a message that says 'YOU ALL SET'

should only work on 4.55
but did u suspect there to be anything more then that ?
if u looked at the code @ You must login or register to view this content. then u would see thats all
u can now inject code true port 9020
02-27-2018, 10:17 PM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by zundappchef View Post
should only work on 4.55
but did u suspect there to be anything more then that ?
if u looked at the code @ You must login or register to view this content. then u would see thats all
u can now inject code true port 9020

Yeah lukas posted that injecting codes thru port 9020.i just wanted to check if it would also work on 4.50
02-28-2018, 04:43 PM #6
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Information - (as of February 27th)

Yesterday, hacker You must login or register to view this content. had released his 4.55 Exploit for the community which pretty gave every developer a good structure to hack that specific firmware, but at the end, we still needed a WebKit Exploit as an entry point to start researching and hacking that firmware. You could check that out in case you missed it You must login or register to view this content..

GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

In the span of 24 hours, a developer by the name of You must login or register to view this content. had released his own WebKit Exploit which is an entry point to start hacking a console. Quite weird, this WebKit Exploit works up to 5.05 and I believe the beta firmware unstable. Even though it might be an amazing release, the developer released it to the point where now Sony will be able to patch this up — meaning he burned an exploit and wasted his time coding it together. This though couldn't do very much to the end user since you won't be able to do anything crazy besides a few system calls or basically be stuck in the Sandbox not being able to break through it.

Even though it sounds like a facepalm moment, a ton of high tier developers starting tweeting at each other during the incident and they basically said it themselves, they have the exploits. Qwerty, on the other hand, hinted out that the WebKit Exploit was coming for 4.55 and other stuff, but some people didn't have the patience to wait for it. I won't bring up what the developers were talking about since a few didn't want them to bring it up, but I can say it was a calm feeling knowing they have it under control!

A quick reminder, since this exploit will probably be patched soon by the next update, I suggest everyone stay as low as possible on their firmware. If you're on 4.05, perfect. Don't move. Since none of this is implemented (including the 4.55 exploit Mr. Todesco had dropped.) It's better to wait until things are completed. Also, if you're curious about how to use this exploit. Go to his GitHub, and put all the code in the data folder on a web server and go to the page through your web browser.

Until next time.

Authors

Content Manager(s) Hydrogen

Tested on 5.05 got the succeeded message for the webkit Smile
Edit: Sorry, didn't see you already said it worked. Can't wait for stuff to drop for 5.0X <3
Last edited by xPurpBoyyx ; 02-28-2018 at 04:45 PM. Reason: didn't see you said 5.05 worked lol
02-28-2018, 07:10 PM #7
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
Really good to hear that, i'm on 5.05, starting to regret on stay updated, but bf1 cant stay down Headbang
02-28-2018, 09:39 PM #8
youssefs
Save Point
can u help me to install this please, i dont know how :(
02-28-2018, 10:25 PM #9
izatmarkz
Save Point
Originally posted by youssefs View Post
can u help me to install this please, i dont know how :(

Read my boy READ, READ, READ.
When your done reading, Read more.
03-01-2018, 12:49 AM #10