Post: [RELEASE] (Jailbreak) PS4 4.55 Kernel Exploit has arrived by Specter!
02-27-2018, 08:26 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Information - (as of February 27th)

Welcome everyone,

Today is major news for the PS4 Community who has been with us for over 3 years now. Recently, we had received a 4.05 Kernel Exploit from You must login or register to view this content., and also a 4.55 (Exploit) from You must login or register to view this content.. At the current moment, it seems You must login or register to view this content. has now released a Kernel Exploit for the 4.55 firmware! With excitement going on our Discord Server, it seems this Kernel Exploit was easier to create rather than the old nameobj vulnerability he used back in the 4.05 kexploit he had released sometime during Christmas in 2017.

As this was unexpected, we have some great information to share with you all. As You must login or register to view this content. and his team worked on this, You must login or register to view this content. has now hosted a website where you can visit for the 4.55 Implement:

Hosted: You must login or register to view this content.
Kexploit: You must login or register to view this content.

Since we have everything for the firmware, there's nothing much but to wait for everyone to start creating things for. Since we're on a higher firmware, we can expect some amazing releases from different developers which we can't wait! You can go here to view the You must login or register to view this content.. In addition, You must login or register to view this content. did tell me he will be releasing a Write-Up towards his exploit very soon, so be on the lookout for that guys!

Vultra had asked You must login or register to view this content., "Is it as stable as your old 4.05 kernel exploit?" Specter had responded with, "No, 4.55 isn't as stable as my older kernel exploit, but it's stable enough. The kernel exploit isn't the problem, it's the WebKit Exploit."

"Should we expect any kernel panics?"

"Well when you're running kernel exploits there's almost always gonna be some kernel panics, but panics aren't anything really. They're a small annoyance"
- You must login or register to view this content.

Since we're probably going to be moving up to 4.55 soon, this means we will be able to launch more games that are being able to load over 4.55. As another reminder, You must login or register to view this content. had tweeted out telling to everyone to NOT update from 4.05 to 4.55. If you're not skilled to port your payloads, it's better to stick around and wait for a developer to make it. Can't wait to share more information with you all towards this topic, I will for sure keep in touch!

Authors

Content Manager(s) Hydrogen

The following 9 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Bucko, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, jlanders, MessinBound, Shadow, ViicTiMz, Revenant Mods, zundappchef
02-27-2018, 08:34 PM #2
Shadow
Banned
So glad to see them going towards higher firmwares cant wait for any and all future releases Great worK Smile
02-27-2018, 09:06 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
UPDATE: PS4 Homebrew ENabler is now ported to 4.55 firmware in a matter of minutes lol.
02-27-2018, 11:15 PM #4
jlanders
Pokemon Trainer
Should i update my 1.76 to 4.05?
02-28-2018, 03:17 AM #5
jazrawi_ae
Little One
Originally posted by jlanders View Post
Should i update my 1.76 to 4.05?

Of course

The following user thanked jazrawi_ae for this useful post:

jlanders
02-28-2018, 05:07 AM #6
jlanders
Pokemon Trainer
Havent had time to mess with it or research much in months. Thanks.
02-28-2018, 08:34 AM #7
Revenant Mods
TrophyHunter
I can not wait to use Hacks online Happy coming soon This is of course xD
02-28-2018, 07:33 PM #8
tim1292
Little One
What should you do if you're on 5.05? Stay there? Or is there nothing gonna happen on that fw?
02-28-2018, 10:30 PM #9
Originally posted by xBIOHAZARDx View Post
I can not wait to use Hacks online Happy coming soon This is of course xD

Never going to happen.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
02-28-2018, 11:40 PM #10
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Never going to happen.

right. but you never know... All it takes is for one person to decide to strive for that though and boom. People are online.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo