03-02-2018, 11:52 AM #1
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since you all may know. PS4s ability to use an external hdd to store games was added back on 4.50, and with the most recent WebKit being 4.55 and you being to move these games from console to console with said external hdd. Say, you wanted to do the game exploit that MODDED WARFARE shows on YouTube.
Could you then move that game to the hdd and copy it to an ofw ps4 and load a completely different game as well???
03-02-2018, 03:52 PM #2
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
Since you all may know. PS4s ability to use an external hdd to store games was added back on 4.50, and with the most recent WebKit being 4.55 and you being to move these games from console to console with said external hdd. Say, you wanted to do the game exploit that MODDED WARFARE shows on YouTube.
Could you then move that game to the hdd and copy it to an ofw ps4 and load a completely different game as well???

Well, people have said that updating your PS4 to 5.05 with fpkg games installed makes them unplayable, so I'd think it's the same premise here.
03-02-2018, 04:39 PM #3
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Well, people have said that updating your PS4 to 5.05 with fpkg games installed makes them unplayable, so I'd think it's the same premise here.

Ah, I should’ve known lol. But I mean, it was worth asking.
03-03-2018, 04:23 AM #4
zundappchef
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
Ah, I should’ve known lol. But I mean, it was worth asking.

i wonder how the backward compatibility wil be that way u can play fully updated game on lowwer firmware
probably does not work but ill give it a go might be suprised

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo