03-24-2018, 07:37 PM #1
Mr.Peanut
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have chess, Airmech Arena and Aaru's Awakening installed as packages on my 4.05 ps4 but i cant get them to load as they stay locked no matter what exploit and payload i use. Would it be better to go to 4.55??? Anyone have any issues like this?
03-28-2018, 09:21 AM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Mr.Peanut View Post
I have chess, Airmech Arena and Aaru's Awakening installed as packages on my 4.05 ps4 but i cant get them to load as they stay locked no matter what exploit and payload i use. Would it be better to go to 4.55??? Anyone have any issues like this?

depends where you downloaded them from, everything from PSX works so use that site
03-31-2018, 04:52 PM #3
MessinBound
Bounty hunter
I have chess, Airmech Arena and Aaru's Awakening installed as packages on my 4.05 ps4 but i cant get them to load as they stay locked no matter what exploit and payload i use. Would it be better to go to 4.55??? Anyone have any issues like this?

Those are just PKG's downloaded from the Sony servers. You want Fake PKGs...You can get some from PSX, look around and make sure they are tested and working before wasting time on downloaded 40GB :P
03-31-2018, 05:05 PM #4
klambo
I defeated!

you need Fake pkg's psxhax or ps4iso.net
05-03-2018, 11:42 AM #5
Mr.Peanut
Do a barrel roll!
Ok, thanks guys. Also i just picked up another ps4 on fw 3.11. Might take this one to 4.55.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo