06-05-2018, 10:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,
Iam on FW 5.05 and i wanna copy my savegames on a usb. Is there any way to get the savegames... the ftp way doesnt work because the savegames aren't working, i have to copy them via usb.

Is there any bypass for the login, maybe with disabled internet connection or some sort of payload?
06-10-2018, 09:25 AM #2
try to copy it via ftp
and then go to recovery mode and rebuild database it should be shown on ps4
06-10-2018, 09:36 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by alaaltayeb View Post
try to copy it via ftp

I think he wants to copy them from Ps4 to pc instead of Pc to Ps4
06-10-2018, 11:35 AM #4
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I think he wants to copy them from Ps4 to pc instead of Pc to Ps4

/user/home/xxxxx/savedata

/user/home/xxxxx/savedata_meta/
06-10-2018, 11:37 AM #5
Wosley
/user/home/xxxxx/savedata

/user/home/xxxxx/savedata_meta/

Hmm yeah it must be something like that

im wondering if people take saves from a blank acc (a user with no account attached to) if they still need to resign the saves or not (Its impossible to try this out on a OFW Ps4)
06-18-2018, 01:30 AM #6
Hmm yeah it must be something like that

im wondering if people take saves from a blank acc (a user with no account attached to) if they still need to resign the saves or not (Its impossible to try this out on a OFW Ps4)

I got a blank and the whole copy savegame option is disabled and the ftp way doesnt work... maybe they're decrypted or something but the console and tools like savewizard doesnt recognize it...
06-18-2018, 01:33 AM #7
try to copy it via ftp

Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Is there any way to get the savegames... the ftp way doesnt work because the savegames aren't working, i have to copy them via usb.

It doesn't work
06-18-2018, 02:07 AM #8
Wosley
I got a blank and the whole copy savegame option is disabled and the ftp way doesnt work... maybe they're decrypted or something but the console and tools like savewizard doesnt recognize it...

What a pity Sal
06-18-2018, 12:57 PM #9
What a pity Sal

It has something to do with the account id... if i could make a spoofed account id, i could maybe make a blank savegame
06-18-2018, 01:01 PM #10
Wosley
It has something to do with the account id... if i could make a spoofed account id, i could maybe make a blank savegame

I gonna try out my CFW in a few days bought a Days of Play Ps4 just becuase it was a limited edition ended up being 5.03 it was a pretty new console so i did figure it would be like 5.50 but whatever i take it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo